[94]

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Lily."

"Hmm?" Lily hummed, sipping from her hot cocoa.

It was already surprising enough that she accepted his invitation to get a drink; of course, being pregnant left Lily unable to drink any alcohol, but Madam Rosmerta had something special for those kind of situations.

Snape sighed. He had been such a fool, the biggest fool one might think. He was too twisted for this world, especially for her, for someone so pure like Lily Potter, someone who would join him for a drink even when he was a rumored Death Eater.

"What if it's a girl?" Snape dumbly asked, his skills for conversation most likely none existent. He had caused her so much hurt, he had no right to even see her right then.

"Whatever do you mean?"

"What do you think she'll be like."

Lily smiled, caressing her stomach absently. "Stubborn from head to toe, just like her father...and kind, she'll look after others more than she looks after herself. She'll find herself curious about the world, wanting to discover everything that there is and she'll be so very loved...not only by us, but by so many people."

Snape hid his smile behind his hands. "She sounds like she'll be the luckiest girl on Earth."

Lily nodded. "She will, she will be."

.

"Sara," Harry's voice startled her from her thoughts; she wiped around, throwing herself into her brother's arms. "I gotta go."

"No you don't," she whispered, trying not to sob her heart out.

"Yes, I do," he had a sad smile on his face. "Say goodbye to everyone, for me, please."

He escaped from her embrace, disappearing under his Invisibility Cloak.

"Harry!" Sara yelled, going after him. He wouldn't even stay to listen, whatever happened with Voldemort in the Whomping Willow made him go to him.

She descended the stairs in a rush, panting heavily; Harry didn't have to die or else he would die in vain, all because he didn't listen to her, all because he was stubborn and never stopped to hear her out.

Sara wasn't just his 'little' sister, she was the one who had to do this, not him, Harry didn't have to go, they could still stop him.

A blur of black hair and arms startled her. Nico was holding her close and tight on a set of stairs that was ready to crumble. Everything faded into the background, it was only them there, only two bodies craving each other's touch, two minds starved for each other's memories and two hearts going into a frenzy, beating out of their chests.

Memories kept replaying through Sara's mind, like the first time she and Nico met and he so clumsily spilled his pumpkin juice all over her pants which the redhead decided she would give him hell his whole life for. The first time they had flying lessons and they started a broom battle in Madam Hook's absence.

Going to Diagon Alley for the first time together and getting sent to the wrong fireplace because of them coughing up ash. Being chased by Hagrid's dog, Fang, directly into the Black Lake where the giant squid gave them a helping tentacle and threw them into the awaiting branches of the Whomping Willow.