[1]

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

It was fun watching aunt Petunia and uncle Vernon stressing over the visit of the Weasleys, but the greatest fun of all was watching Dudley.

Ever since Hagrid had gave him a pigtail that had to be painfully removed in the hospital, Dudley was afraid of any kind of magic. He flinched every time he heard something. Both Sara and Harry were trying not to burst into laughter because of their relatives.

'Are they coming by car?' growled uncle Vernon, making aunt Petunia jump.

'Er..I think so,' Harry muttered and threw his sister a concerned look.

They had no idea how the Weasleys were going to get there. They had once own a car but it was currently living in The Forbidden Forest ever since Harry and Ron crushed it into the Womping Willow in their second year. One thing was sure, they were not coming by car.

'And when will they arrive?' asked aunt Petunia, her eyes once more glancing through the window.

'Twelve,' Sara and Harry spoke, at the same time, having been asked the same question the hundredths time by now.

That meant they would get there in only a few minutes. Sara couldn't hide the excitement that had been all over her face.

The living-room fell once again into complete silence.

Time passed and they seemed to be late, the anxiety of the Dursleys was growing by the second and both Sara's and Harry's trunks were packed.

'AAAAAAAARRRRRGH!' uncle Vernon suddenly yelled.

Everyone in the living-room was on their feet immediately. Voices were heard from the inside of the blocked fireplace.

'What is it?!' Then another loud noise was heard.

'Ouch! Fred, no - go back, go back, there's been some kind of mistake - tell George not to - OUCH! George, no, there's no room, go back quickly and tell Ron and Nico-'

The Dursleys were scrambling further backwards until pressed against the wall to Sara's amusement.

'What is going on?' growled uncle Vernon.

'Um they tried to travel by fire,' Sara tried to explain but the Dursleys were even scared than before.

Harry approached the fireplace and called through the boards.

'Mr. Weasley? Can you hear me?'

The hammering stopped. Somebody inside the chimney piece said, 'Shh!'

'Mr. Weasley, it's Harry ... the fireplace has been blocked up. You won't be able to get through there.'

'Damn!' said Mr. Weasley's voice. 'What on earth did they want to block up the fireplace for?'

'They've got an electric fire,'Harry explained.

'Really?' said Mr. Weasley's voice excitedly. 'Eclectic, you say? With a plug? Gracious, I must see that.... Let's think ... ouch, Nico, Ron!'

Ron's voice now joined the others

'What are we doing here?'

'Has something gone wrong?' Nico asked, very confused.

'Oh no, boys,' came Fred's voice, very sarcastically. 'No, this is exactly where we wanted to end up.'

'Yeah, we're having the time of our lives here,'said George, whose voice sounded muffled, as though he was squashed against the wall.

'Boys, boys. . .'said Mr. Weasley vaguely. 'I'm trying to think what to do.... Yes ... only way. . . Stand back, Harry...Sara.'

Harry quickly stepped back and pulled Sara along with him so that both could hide behind the couch. Uncle Vernon, however, moved forward.

'Wait a moment!'he bellowed at the fire. 'What exactly are you going to -'

BANG.

The electric fire shot across the room as the boarded-up fireplace burst outward, expelling Mr. Weasley, Fred, George, Nico and Ron in a cloud of rubble and loose chippings.

Sara was sure uncle Vernon was getting ready to kill someone because his eyes where now just two little balls that inspired fear to anyone who was looking at him.

Immediately Sara got from behind the couch and ran into the open arms of her best friend.

Nico got taller through the summer and so did Sara so she was shorter with just a couple of centimeters than him.

Fred and George headed upstairs to get Harry's and Sara's trunks, not forgetting to smile mischievously at Sara.

'So Fred and George, you are taking Sara's trunk with you,' Mr. Weasley happily said, 'Ron and Harry will follow with the other trunk and Nico with Sara will go last, so I'll stay to fix the mess here and apparate afterwards.'

'Coming,' said Fred. 'Oh no-hang on-.'

A bag of sweets had spilled out of Fred's pocket and the contents were now rolling in every direction - big, fat toffees in brightly colored wrappers.

Fred scrambled around, cramming them back into his pocket, then gave the Dursleys a cheery wave, stepped forward, and walked right into the fire, saying "the Burrow!" Aunt Petunia gave a little shuddering gasp. There was a whooshing sound, and Fred vanished.

So did George, Ron and Harry.

'Now you two,' Mr. Weasley said, handling both some floo powder with a kind smile.

Nico took Sara's hand and they smiled at each other.

'You ready?' Nico asked and Sara nodded excitedly.

Nico and Sara stepped into the fire and they couldn't help but have a last glance at Dudley who was eating one of the toffees Fred obviously had forgotten. They loudly said 'the Burrow!', and the surroundings of Sara's relatives house finally vanished in a hurricane of colors.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───