[36]

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

As January and it's cold weather passed, February came rainy and very windy.

Sara hoped she could spend Valentine's Day with Nico in Hogsmeade but Angelina insisted on training the very same day.

It started with a quick 'Good morning' to Hermione who woke up just when Sara finished changing in her Quidditch warm sweater and a pair of puffy trousers. Then Nico and Sara ate in a hurry, knowing that both woke up late.

Last she remembered was the changing rooms where each one of them put on the Quidditch equipment and listened to Angelina's tactics.

The wind didn't show mercy, not when Sara kicked the ground and flew off in the direction Angelina was.

It was rough, flying through the wind and making sure she passed the quaffle to Nico and Angelina. She even got hit two times by the bludger and the redhead had to be calmed down by Nico, not to hex Jack Sloper.

Ginny was doing well as seeker, catching the Snitch when they wouldn't expect. She even saw it next to Nico's head when he scored and stopped in time not to fly into her brother and catch the ball at the same time.

Later on it became even more difficult for them to train, as it started raining, soaking wet just in a couple of minutes.

By the time lunch came, Angelina gave up and told them to go change.

'If the weather will be the same when we play with Hufflepuff it'll be hard,' Sara said to Nico just when everyone had left the changing rooms.

'We'll do our best, I don't want to lose the Quidditch Cup to the Slytherins, they had it enough,' he muttered, putting on his normal shoes.

'After we won it in 3rd year I won't let it go, really,' she just mumbled and got off her Quidditch robes. Her sweater was luckily not wet.

'Hey come here,' Nico pulled Sara in a quick hug that warmed both up, and they pulled away smiling.

'Wouldn't want my girl to catch a cold,' Nico chuckled and got close enough that their noses were touching.

'Neither you should catch a cold or I'm going to kick your ass.'

'How romantic,' Nico grinned.

Sara rolled her eyes. 'Git.'

'Idiot,' the black haired boy breathed out just before Sara connected his lips with hers.

It always caused Sara's heart to beat faster and fireworks to explode in her mind; there was nothing better like Nico's lips with strawberry taste. It began sweet and warmth ran trough their bodies and then it became really hot, Nico pinning Sara against the wall and kissing her even more determined than before. When they pulled apart for air, Nico began planting short kissed from Sara's lips to her cheek to her jaw then he moved to her neck.

Nico reached one of Sara's sensitive spots and began sucking on the sensitive skin, making her moan in pleasure. Sara surely had to cover one of Nico's many marks on her skin after this.

Nico pulled away for a minute, grinning and pulled her into another kiss on the lips. Sara's hands found their way in Nico's wet hair, and she felt him chuckling against her lips.

Just then a CRASH was heard and they pulled apart in time to see Ginny, on the floor next to the open door, staring wide-eyed at them.

'Good Godric, I knew it!' she exclaimed victoriously, causing Sara and Nico to raise eyebrows at her, still shocked from Ginny's unexpected entrance.

'Ginny, if you tell anyone—' Nico began, but was cut off by his sister who got up and raised a hand at him.

'I won't, why do you think I had kept my relationship with Michael a secret from Ron? I know how brothers can get,' she grinned at the couple. 'So how long?'

'Er—May, last year,' Sara said with a calm voice.

Ginny's face lit up causing Sara and Nico to look even more confused.

'Well it's not my secret to tell so no one will know unless you decide to tell,' the girl chuckled.

'Thank you, Gin,' Nico smiled warmly.

'So are you coming to lunch or not? I really want to hear about Harry's date with Chang.'

At that, Sara's face lit up and she smiled brightly.

'Of course, I would not miss it, I really hope my brother realized that he is just wasting his time,' Sara muttered just as the trio got out of the changing room and used an umbrella charm to make sure they wouldn't be soaking wet by the time they sat down for lunch.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───