[55]

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

With the news that Katie Bell was cursed, Sara found herself a bit scared and made sure to ramble about the subject at any time possible. What if he was the one cursed and Sara let him go to Hogsmeade without thinking? He reassured her that he wouldn't take any gifts from strangers and her stress reduced a little.

There was also Harry that didn't hesitate to make Sara tell him all about her detention with Draco Malfoy.

'I'm telling you, Harry, for the last fucking time that he did not summon his broom and flew out the window or apparated, you can't apparate on school grounds!' she growled for the hundredth time that morning and she quickened her pace to reach Nico who was still speaking with Hermione about the last Slug Club party they attended.

'And who would you take to the Christmas party, Mione?' Sara asked grinning and the redhead caught the look that Hermione sent at Ron.

Nico sent a wink Sara's way and the girl chuckled, making Hermione turn their attention to them.

'Are you two going together?' the bushy haired girl asked with curiosity and Sara felt Ron and Harry looking at them.

'I didn't actually ask her yet, but aw Granger you spoiled the surprise,' Nico said amusingly.

'Your welcome, Weasley!' the girl mocked him and let Harry and Ron reach her.

'You knew we were going together, anyways, you don't have to ask me,' Sara whispered and Nico smirked, putting an arm around her shoulders as they reached the green houses.

'Well I had to make sure,' he teased.

'Is there another tall, black eyes, black haired, handsome boy named Nicolas Weasley who I am in a relationship with?' Sara rolled her eyes at Nico's amused expression. 'Didn't think so.'

'Quite enough chat over there, Weasley and Potter!' said Professor Sprout briskly, bustling over and looking stern. 'You're lagging behind, everybody else has started, and Neville's already got his first pod!'

They looked around; sure enough, there sat Neville with a bloody lip and several nasty scratches along the side of his face, but clutching an unpleasantly pulsating green object about the size of a grapefruit.

'Oh great,' Sara muttered and put her dragon gloves on, attacking at the gnarled stump, with Nico keeping the vines out of Sara's face.

'Pass me a bowl,' said Sara, holding victoriously a pulsating pod at arm's length; Nico handed one over and she dropped the pod into it with a look of disgust on her face.

'Don't be squeamish, squeeze it out, they're best when they're fresh!' called Professor Sprout.

'I just wish,' Sara started, trying to get open the pod, 'that the first Quidditch match came quicker, I really feel like beating some Slytherin ass.'

Nico grinned at his girlfriend while he managed to get out a pod himself.

'Be patient, love, it'll come in no time.'

'Where were you!' Sara yelled as she exited the captain office, folding her arms over her chest, sending daggers at Harry and Ron.