[9]

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The very next day, Sara didn't wait any second longer after she woke up. She burst out of the dorm like a tornado and rushed to the 4th year boy's dorm.

Sara opened the door and walked in. Seamus and Dean were awake, chatting until they saw Sara look around.

'Bloody hell, Sara, you're not allowed in here!' Seamus hissed.

'Shut up, Finnigan!' Sara threatened and both Seamus and Dean went quiet.

Until anyone could stop her, Sara had already drawn the curtains around Harry's bed, who was still sleeping.

'Harry James Potter!' Sara yelled right into his ear and he jumped, falling of his bed in the process.

'Sara I didn't-' he started but Sara shushed him and helped him get up.

'Of course I know you didn't put your name in the Goblet of Fire, dumbass,' Sara reassured him. 'But—are you actually in?'

'Yes apparently.'

Sara went pale.

'But they can't, you are not 17, you can die!'

'Shhh never mind all of this, I'm going to be ok,' Harry muttered and Sara raised a brow at him.

'Oh, will you? Well we know you are three years younger than the other champions but let's not talk about your lack of magic knowledge and spells that could help you from dying!' Sara started.

As she was going on with her list of things that made Harry unqualified to enter the Tournament, Nico walked out of the bathroom, only in shorts and wiping his freshly cleaned hair with a towel to dry it.

'What's happening in here?' he asked when his eyes fell on Sara.

'Put something on, Nico!' Harry hissed and tried to cover Sara's eyes without success because she smacked his arm so hard that he groaned.

'Oh my god Harry you're acting like a child, I've seen him like this before. He's my best friend, is he not?' Sara snapped.

Harry sent Sara a 'What?!' look but she ignored him.

Nico chuckled and put the towel on his shoulder.

'And why are you so kind to pay us a visit, Sara?' he smiled and sat on Harry's bed.

'Just wondering why the hell Dumbledore allowed a 14 year old into the Tournament,' she muttered.

'Well nothing is going to happen to Harry, Dumbledore will make sure of that,' said Nico but seeing Sara's expression he added, 'just saying!'

'Oh my god! See you at breakfast black eyed boy, and you,' she looked at Harry. 'Stay away from trouble!'

'You know that trouble usually finds me!' he yelled after his sister that had already walked out of the room and all of them could hear her yell , 'Aghhh boys!' after which the 4, including Neville who just walked into the dorm with a confused expression, started laughing.

'Your hair is still wet!' Sara chuckled as Nico sat next to her at the Gryffindor table.

'I thought you were waiting for me in the common room so I didn't have time to properly dry it,' Nico said and put some bacon and eggs on his plate.

'What can I say, I was starving,' Sara smiled and shoved a piece of chocolate into her mouth.

'Nu-w yo jus' eatin' choclate!' Nico tried to speak with his mouth full of food.

'It's dessert silly, you are getting there in a second,' she giggled and turned her attention back to her Potions notes.

'Hey, Potter! How's your loser of a brother doing?' a voice she despised yelled from behind her.

Both Sara and Nico turned to look at Draco Malfoy who was already making fun of the whole situation.

'He is fine, thank you very much for asking, Malfoy!' she hissed but before she could turn back to her business, he yelled again.

'He just didn't know how to get attention, did he?' a smirk formed on Draco's face.

'He did not!'

'Unlike you,' Draco continued without looking like he heard Sara , 'the forgotten Potter! The smart one who never gets enough appreciation for her work!'

'Listen here Malfoy, if you really want to piss off someone today, look into the mirror, so shut your mouth!' Nico snapped and put an arm on Sara's shoulders. 'He's not worth it.'

'I know.'

That Sunday went on like the usual. After Sara and Nico finished their homework the previous day, they decided to head over to the library to find out more about the Triwizard Tournament and its history.

'Eternal glory! That's what awaits the student who wins the Triwizard Tournament, but to do this, that student must survive three tasks. Three extremely dangerous tasks,' those words were echoing through Sara's head most of the time. She couldn't stop thinking about the danger that awaited Harry.

'Oh my god, can someone have peace in the library?' Sara hissed in a whisper as a group of girls were walking to Cedric Diggory which was reading a book in the far corner of the library.

Nico gazed after them for a second then turned to Sara.

'I've seen him staring at you while ago,' he said so quietly that Sara almost didn't hear.

'So what? I wouldn't care if the hottest guy would stare at me,' she muttered.

Nico raised a brow.

'Oh come on, we have more important matters than talking about Diggory trying to seduce every girl he sees.'

'And those would be?' he asked.

'Me spending time with you, now come on let's get out of here,' Sara smiled and took both Nico's hands, pulling him out of the library.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───