[35]

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The rest of the holiday passed even quicker than usual. Sara found herself riding the Knight Bus for the second time in her life to get back to Hogwarts. The incident at St. Mugos with Neville left Sara with wondering how dreadful it was for the boy; his parents were alive but in no condition to remember him or work or anything else.

The first afternoon of the term found Sara and Nico in the library, already doing their homework to make sure they won't have problems as the teachers were stressing them out about the OWL-s.

'I'm telling you I think the 100th time now that Snape is a git,' Nico muttered who was struggling to complete his Potion essay for the first time in 5 years.

'And you've always been right,' Sara said, stressing out on her own essay for DADA.

'Hey guys!' Hermione and Ron greeted, sitting at their table.

'Hello,' Sara smiled.

Nico just nodded in response not to growl from frustration.

'Where's Harry?' Sara asked, relieved that she could take her eyes off her essay for a few minutes.

'Cho,' Ron muttered, starting his own essay.

'Chang? What is he doing with Chang?' Nico asked with raised eyebrows.

'Asking her out I think,' Hermione replied and Sara nearly chocked on air.

'He is doing what? Asking Diggory's ex out? Is he mad?' she asked with a bitter tone.

'Didn't he tell you? They kissed.'

Sara and Nico both turned to look at Ron, they were both wearing shocked expressions. However, Nico was the one who seemed to regain his senses. He broke into a grin.

'The boy finally had his first kiss,' he chuckled.

'Like you are the one to talk,' Ron scoffed. 'Keep going like that and you might end up alone.'

Nico raised a brow and shot Ron a 'you have no idea look'.

Both girls chuckled.

'Alright so if brother goes out with Chang I might kick him out of the family,' Sara joked, looking at her homework.

'Why, now?' Nico chuckled.

'Have you seen that girl?' Sara started with a disapproving expression. 'Had been Diggory's girlfriend and ever since his death she tends to have mental breakdowns. Even cornered me one time in the bathroom to ask me if Harry told me about Cedric's death. She could cause an explosion even worse than Seamus. And that's not all I'm worried about. She could break Harry's heart within seconds if her intentions are talking about Cedric and my poor brother has a lot on his back without that girl becoming a problem.'

'Did you prepare that speech?' Ron asked, amazed and amused at the same time.

Sara didn't say anything until she finished her essay. 'Nope.'

'She just has a way with words, this one,' Nico chuckled and Sara smiled brightly, knowing the double meaning of it.

Just then, a still blushing Harry joined them, throwing himself next to Sara.

'Well Casanova, what did she say?' Sara asked her brother, that disapproving look still on her face.

'Who?' Harry muttered, too ecstatic to think.

'Well Cho of course,' Hermione said softly.

'Oh yes, right. She's going to Hogsmeade on Valentine's Day with me,' he said, blushing even more.

'Congrats mate!' Ron grinned and Harry returned an victorious smirk.

'Oh Hogsmeade, sounds nice,' Sara started and glares a bit at Nico who winked at her. 'But just don't get your heart broken.'

'Hm?' Harry was still in his ecstatic state and she knew better than to argue with him.

'Nevermind. Oh Nico?'

Nico who was just packing his things looked at her with interest and amusement thinking that he has to save her from an awkward conversation.

'Wanna go to the common room?'

'Oh yes, sure,' he grinned knowing that they would end up kissing and cuddling like every time.

'Have fun, guys, and Harry, don't forget about your lesson,' Harry nodded at his sister and Nico and her began to make their way out of the library.

Sara then hit something and fell on the ground, ready to use a set of very beautiful words when she realized who she hit.

'Fancy seeing you here, Malfoy,' Nico began, helping Sara get up.

'Just tell your girlfriend to watch her steps, Weasley,' the blonde scoffed.

'Don't be in my way next time,' Sara said coldly and without another word grabbed Nico's hand and pulled him along with her all the way to the Gryffindor common room.

'That git, always walking around like he owns the school,' Nico began furiously.

'Oh he's not worth thinking about, Weasley,' Sara chuckled and Nico pinned her against the wall, not very far from The Fat Lady's painting.

'Careful, miss, you are doing too many things to me,' Nico breathed out, grinning.

Sara raised a brow and grinned herself and they ended in a hot and passionate kiss that both had to pull apart from when The Fat Lady cleared her throat.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───