[68]

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The whole Gryffindor tower was in uproar as their Quidditch team burst through the portrait to their common room; Ron was holding the Cup above his head, still screaming in excitement as he was carried by his brother and Dean.

Sara was red like a tomato, smiling brightly to every person that shook her hands. It was truly a happy occasion since they had to play without their best seeker. Ginny was behind her, screaming in her ears but the redhead didn't mind since Ginny did her best and caught the snitch right from under Cho Chang's nose.

"Gryffindor, Gryffindor!" Seamus was yelling, shoving bottles of butterbear here and there to anyone who could spare a moment of their excitement to take them.

"I told you we could do it!" Ron's voice was hoarse but he didn't seem to mind.

"Every day and night," Nico chuckled, letting go of Ron gently and approaching his girlfriend.

"We won," Sara whispered among all the yelling and celebrating, but her blackhaired boy heard her as clear as ever. He put his hands on her cheeks, caressing them gently.

"We did, because you're such a good captain, because everyone did their best."

She felt her smile growing even bigger as he leaned to give her a winning kiss.

The yelling grew even bigger and the couple broke apart to see how several people were pulling Harry inside. Her brother was as confused as ever.

"We won!" yelled Ron, bounding into sight and brandishing the silver Cup at Harry. "We won! Four hundred and fifty to a hundred and forty! We won!"

The next few seconds made the room go quiet while everyone stared in disbelief; Ginny and Harry were kissing like nothing would ever stop them, like there was no one around. Sara giggled, clasping Nico's hand in hers.

He didn't look that excited and neither did Ron, but she knew that as long as Harry protected their little sister, none of them would try to kill her brother.

As they broke apart, several people wolf-whistled and there was an outbreak of nervous giggling.

Harry looked towards Ron, who was still clutching the Cup and wearing an expression appropriate to having been clubbed over the head. For a fraction of a second they looked at each other, then Ron gave a tiny jerk of the head that Sara understood to mean, "Well--if you must."

The lovebirds disappeared and the celebrating continued, but Sara didn't feel like staying put, luckily, Nico seemed to have the same idea.

"Do you want to spy on them?" he whispered as they slowly made their way to the exit.

Sara giggled, winking at Fat Lady's portrait as she made themselves invisible. "Or, we can just celebrate the victory together."

-

"You'd think people had better things to gossip about," said Ginny, as she sat on the common-room floor, leaning against Harry's legs and reading the Daily Prophet. "Three Dementor attacks in a week, and all Romilda Vane does is ask me if it's true you've got a Hippogriff tattooed across your chest."

Sara chuckled quietly while Nico, Ron and Hermione all roared with laughter. Harry ignored them.

"What did you tell her?"

"I told her it's a Hungarian Horntail," said Ginny, turning a page of the newspaper idly. "Much more macho. "

"Thanks," said Harry, grinning. "And what did you tell her Ron's got?"