[54]

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Halfway through October came their first trip of the term to Hogsmeade. Sara had wondered whether these trips would still be allowed, given the increasingly tight security measures around the school, but was pleased to know that they were going ahead; it was always good to get out of the castle grounds for a few hours.

However on the night before the trip, as she was making her way from the kitchens because she needed a hot chocolate, at 3 am, Sara was found by McGonagall who was woken up by the noise Sara made after tripping on an armor. As she forgot to make herself invisible, she got a rather harsh scolding from her Head of House, a detention on the day of the trip and hot chocolate all over herself and the only thing she was actually worried about was not having her drink in peace while trying to sleep.

'She yelled a bit and that was it,' Sara said as she helped herself with toast, cream cheese and tomatoes. 'It was more the fault of that damn armor standing in my way, I'm glad I didn't woke the whole castle up, b-but my hot chocolate!'

Nico laughed as his girlfriend began rambling of how perfect the drink made by the house elves was and how little she managed to drink before she found her clothes soaking wet because of it.

'We could get some after I get back from Hogsmeade and you finish with detention,' the boy said softly, putting a reassuring hand on her shoulder, calming her down.

'Thank Godric I really want to have some,' she smiled, licking her full of cream cheese lips. 'Could you also buy me some sweets from Honeydukes? You know, just the usual.'

'Yes, of-' but before Nico could finish his reply, Sara put a palm of galleons in his hands.

'You can keep the rest, I'm good,' she said and the boy blushed slightly.

'Sara, but I don't-'

'Consider it some payback for the sweets you bought me last year.'

'But-'

'No buts. As I can't come along with you today, you will treat yourself while I do some shit work for professor McGonagall,' the girl said simply, closing his hands over the money.

'I swear when I become an auror, I will share every galleon I'll make with you,' the boy said honestly and Sara gave him her dazzling smile, brushing some of his black hair out of his eyes.

'So will I darling, now off you go!' she got to her feet and dragged Nico along with her to the Entrance Hall where she spotted Harry, Ron and Hermione, the cold also reaching her cheeks.

Sara peered into her pocket and took out the Gryffindor colored scarf she often held with her, because of the cold. She gently wrapped it around Nico's neck and she chuckled, his cheeks becoming an impressive shade of crimson.

'See you later,' Sara smiled and gave him one last hug before he took after the trio and with a sigh, the redhead walked to McGonagall's office.

The corridors were rather empty, she found only a few second years hiding in the shadows, talking in hushed voices about the prank they wanted to pull on Filch.

As she reached the dark wood door, she knocked casually as she always did when professor McGonagall summoned her or she had done something worth a detention. With a 'come in' Sara pushed the door open and stared around the office. Same old room, full of bookshelves and a grand fireplace, holding the portrait of Godric Gryffindor above it.