[43]

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The fifth-years entered the Great Hall for the History of Magic exam at two o'clock and took their places in front of their face-down examination papers. Sara felt truly exhausted but she managed to send a 'good luck' smile across the room to Nico, who smiled back.

'Turn over your papers,' said Professor Marchbanks from the front of the Hall, flicking over the giant hour-glass. 'You may begin '

The exam was not as dreadful as she thought. Sara was just doodling some butterflies on a piece of parchment as the exam was nearly over. She often turned to see Nico grinning and mouthing sweet things to her at witch she would stop her giggles from coming.

Suddenly, Sara watched as Harry fell to the floor, screaming and scratching his scar.

'Someone help!' she yelled and Professor Tofty  came to help Harry.

'I'm not going . . . I don't need the hospital wing . . . I don't want . . .' she heard Harry gibbering just as they exited the Great Hall.

Sara sighed and looked at Nico who held a worried expression.

'Voldemorts got Sirius,' Harry breathed out just as Sara closed the door to the empty classroom the 5 rushed in. She felt the color leave her face and she just stared blankly at Harry.

'What?'

'How d'you - ?'

'Saw it. Just now. When I fell asleep in the exam.'

'But - but where? How?' said Hermione, whose face was as white as Sara's.

'I dunno how,' said Harry. 'But I know exactly where. There's a room in the Department of Mysteries full of shelves covered in these little glass balls and they're at the end of row ninety-seven he's trying to use Sirius to get whatever it is he wants from in there he's torturing him  says he'll end by killing him!' Harry's voice was shaking. 'How're we going to get there?' he asked them.

There was a moment's silence. Then Sara spoke for the first time after she heard the news, her voice shaking as much as Harry's. 'G-get there?'

Sara's mind was running at full speed as Harry talked to them. She didn't even looked at Nico when he started to drag her along the corridor.

'What are we doing?' she asked the two Weasley boys who were walking alongside her.

'Wait you didn't?' Ron frowned and looked at her.

'You've been overthinking again,' Nico sighed. 'We are going to distract Umbridge, Harry's going to her office to try and see if Sirius is home, Ginny and Luna are supervising the corridor, making sure no one passes it and Hermione is with him.'

'Oh,' Sara breathed out just as they walked straight into Umbridge.

'Professor!' Ron exclaimed and the toad looking woman raised a brow at him.

'Yes, Mr. Weasley?' she asked, looking at each of them with curiosity.

'Peeves is in the Transfiguration department and it doesn't sound so good, there are loud crashes and I think he even broke some desks!' he exclaimed yet again, putting on his best terrified face. Sara and Nico nodded in approval, trying to look terrified themselves.