[85]

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Hermione!" Harry yelled as he dodged the snake's attack once more, the serpent barely missing his shoulder; it ended up in a pile of old things, stilling for a little.

Hermione ran up the stairs, her wand clutched in her right hand. She used super-human strength to pull Harry with her behind the dresser that had fallen.

"What is that?" the bushy haired girl asked, her voice slightly trembling.

Harry closed his eyes and gritted his teeth, his scar still throbbing painfully; his skull could've cracked open right there and then.

"His snake."

A second later, Nagini was over them and Hermione screamed, pulling Harry towards the window as he threw curses at the snake.

"He's coming!"

Hermione sent a powerful enough explosion that sent them through the window, broken glass cutting them all over as they apparated away from the house, Voldemort's rage burning the back of their throats as he stood, cursing.

Harry hit the floor with a hard thud, clutching his forehead, seeing through Voldemort's eyes and feeling his rage and right there, for a moment, his thoughts flew to the girl whose twin brother had just escaped, the one who was trapped in the Manor.

The boy who lived gasped as he opened his eyes, Hermione desperately trying to shake him out of it.

"What is it, what did you see, Harry?"

He was shaking with anger and denial and a feeling of guilt and disappointment directed at himself; if only he had protected her more, if only he had been a better brother, his hazel eyed angel wouldn't be in such a situation.

"He has her, at Malfoy Manor, and he's angry because I escaped, imagine what he will do to Sara out of anger."

Hermione paled, horror filling her expression entirely. "We have to get her out there."

"We will. We just need a really good plan and a way to get her out of there before our luck runs out."

Sara's eyes flew open almost painfully and her gasp rung in her ears a little too loud. It was painful to keep her eyes open as her vision adjusted to her surroundings and the room seemed a little too bright. She blinked a few times as the episode of her brother and Hermione came back to her, as Voldemort's screams reached out so far her soul trembled.

He couldn't catch her brother; she felt relief settle in her core and then she sat up all of a sudden, panic filling her senses. A cool hand came to rest on her shoulder and she wiped her eyes to the figure kneeling next to the bed.

"You look like you've seen a ghost," Draco whispered, moving his hand to her forehead to insure she didn't have a fever.

Sara slid off the bed and sat next to Draco, clutching her knees tightly to her chest. "I've seen a ghost yes, my brother kind of escaped your Dark Lord."

The blonde looked amused but the troubled look in his eyes said otherwise. "Did he, now?"

She nodded, staring at the door. "Harry knows I'm here."