[32]

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

'Christmas at the burrow!' Sara said happily as she and Nico were making their way to the Room of Requirement, shortly after the Quidditch tryouts ended.

'You knew mom would invite you and Harry,' Nico chuckled and got a hold of Sara's hand now that they were in an empty corridor.

Sara never spent a Christmas away from Hogwarts but the thought of spending it at the Burrow with her favorite family was filling her with happiness and energy.

Nico opened the door of the Room of Requirement. Christmas decorations were hanging on the walls and bookshelves and even the tables.

'Hello there,' Sara greeted Luna, Alicia, Katie and Angelina who got there before them.

'Aren't we going to talk about the fact that your sister made it on the team?' Harry asked Nico.

'Later,' he mumbled and sat on a cushion next to Sara who was curiously reading another book.

'OK,' Harry said, calling them all to order when the room was filled. 'I thought this evening we should just go over the things we've done so far, because it's the last meeting before the holidays and there's no poin: starting anything new right before a three-week break - '

'We're not doing anything new?' said Zacharias Smith, in a disgruntled whisper loud enough to carry through the room. 'If I'd known that, I wouldn't have come.'

'We're all really sorry Harry didn't tell you, then,' said Fred loudly.

Several people sniggered.

' - we can practise in pairs,' said Harry. 'We'll start with the Impediment Jinx, for ten minutes, then we can get out the cushions and try Stunning again.'

They all divided up obediently; Sara partnered with Nico as usual. The room was soon full of intermittent cries of 'Impedimenta!' People froze for a minute or so, during which their partner would stare aimlessly around the room watching other pairs at work, then would unfreeze and take their turn at the jinx.

After ten minutes on the Impediment Jinx, they laid out cushions all over the floor and started practising Stunning again. Space was really too confined to allow them all to work this spell at once; half the group observed the others for a while, then swapped over.

At the end of an hour, Harry called a halt.

'You're getting really good,' he said, beaming around at them. 'When we get back from the holidays we can start doing some of the big stuff - maybe even Patronuses.'

Sara's excitement grew even more and she sent Nico a knowing look. She had always wondered if her patronus would be a doe, as Harry's was a stag or she would be surprised by another animal.

Sara and Nico left the room, Sara making both invisible so that they would not be caught.

'But we should catch one of them Pansy!' someone cried out and both Sara and Nico froze in their steps.

'We will Draco, darling.'

'Oh no,' Sara whispered just for Nico to hear.