[19]

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

'I might as well buy all of this but never get over eating it!' Sara exclaimed as she paid two sickles for her favorite chocolate she found at Honeydukes.

'It would be a strange day if you would be over eating chocolate, you're obsessed with it, honestly!' Nico laughed as he too paid for the sweets he wanted.

'I'm not obsessed, I just love it as much as you love strawberries.'

'Alright, touché,' Nico chuckled and led Sara out of the crowded shop.

'Where do you think are our lovely brothers?' Sara muttered, scanning the alley of Hogsmeade that was full of Hogwarts students.

Nico shrugged and looked around. There were no signs of Harry, Ron or Hermione.

The weather was still cold, even if March had already come around so Sara and Nico decided that butterbear would do the job of warming them up quite nicely.

Sara and Nico did not talk about the second kiss, or even the first one. Sara didn't know if those were just two dreams that had made her admit to herself that she was in love with her best friend or real kisses that had said everything she wanted to know; both of them were too afraid to even mention it not to ruin their friendship.

As the brown-gold liquid warmed her up, Sara wondered if Nico would ever bring it up. Despite those two times, their friendship was stronger than ever, neither of them being bothered by what happened one bit.

Sara smiled shyly as Nico looked at her and chuckled, she guessed her cheeks were red because of the sudden warmth that embraced her whole body.

'Be happy that you don't have the Weasley ear thing, you would look like you don't have any ears because of your redhair,' Nico teased.

'Oh shut up, and you look cute when it happens because you're the only one that has black—oh there it is!' she laughed as Nico's ears became red.

He smiled and tucked a strand of Sara's red hair behind her ear.

'Just making sure,' he mumbled.

But he didn't pull his hand away. Nico's fingers brushed carefully Sara's soft cheek as she was staring at him in shock and adoration.

'Sara I-,' he started but he was interrupted by loud steps that were coming towards the far corner where they were seated. Nico pulled away in frustration when Hagrid happily took the seat beside him.

'Aye! Are you two doing fine?' he asked, putting an enormous hand on Nico's back who almost chocked on his butterbear.

'Yes Hagrid, thank you!' Sara said and glanced at Nico who looked as though as he wanted to be wherever his brother was. 'But how are you?'

'I'm doin very good, and I'm very glad that I took yo adv'ce to forget 'bout that articl',' he said cheerfully, sipping wine from his enormous cup.

'Glad to hear this, Hagrid!' Nico, who tried very hard not to fall of the chair, exclaimed.

'Thank ya, but wher' are ya brothers and Hermione?' Hagrid asked curiously.

'It is a mystery to us too, they just disappeared from breakfast before we could join them for Hogsmeade.'

'Yes, they might be up to something, as always, but uhm Hagrid can you—? Nico's voice cracked as his head almost hit the table.

'Oh sorry lad!' Hagrid muttered amused and removed his big hand from Nico's back who breathed in relief.

'Thank you,' he muttered just before he took a sip from his drink.

'And wha' are ya doin for the rest of the day?' Hagrid asked Sara.

'Well after the trip we probably are going to do our homework,' she replied, smiling brightly.

'Yeah, nothing feels better than a homework-free Sunday,' Nico chuckled and sent Sara a 'well actually' look at which she blushed slightly.

'Yes, yo are very right!' Hagrid exclaimed and let his hand fall on Nico's back again who almost growled.

'Well it's almost lunch time, we better head to the castle now,' Sara said and got up, leaving her empty cup of butterbear on the table. 'Wanna come with us, Hagrid?'

'Oh, that would be lovly but I hav som business in town,' Hagrid replied as Nico managed to get up.

'Oh well, we will see you in class,' he muttered and winked at the groundskeeper.

'Yes, yes, and don't ya two get into trouble!' Hagrid yelled after them, as they were exiting The Three Broomsticks.

'I almost break my nose, honestly he forgets that his hands are pretty heavy sometimes!' Nico muttered. They were already on the path that lead them back to Hogwarts.

'It wouldn't be the first time,' Sara chuckled softly and ruffled Nico's hair at which he said a 'no!' in protest.

Sara laughed. 'We better see what trouble our brothers and their Hermione got into today.'

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───