[69]

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Sara paced the room anxiously while the others checked up the Marauders Map. Neville and Ginny had joined them at some point, Nico explaining the whole situation to them. Thankfully, it looked like Hermione's coins still worked.

"So let me get this straight," Ginny started, hugging herself. "Are we sure Malfoy is a Death Eater and everything that Harry said is about to happen?"

"Yes," Sara snapped; she felt like she was walking on thorns and that they were living on borrowed time. "Sorry everyone, but I don't understand why we're sitting around here doing absolutely nothing while that git is probably planning to destroy half of the school?"

"What in Merlin's name are you talking about, Sara?" Hermione asked; she wasn't doing too well either.

"You all know Harry was not the only one who had some visits with Dumbledore this year. What I know is that if we don't take action now, everything will go to shit sooner or later."

"And what can we do about it, Sara?" Neville looked determined, he wanted to do anything in his power to help.

"We need a plan."

Ron nodded. "First, there's Malfoy we have to worry about and we can't seem to find him anywhere on this map."

Nico furrowed his brows. "What if he's already in the Room of Requirement?"

"What's he got to do with the Room of Requirement?" Ginny asked, scratching her nose.

"He's looking for a way to get Death Eaters into the school."

Everyone gasped at Sara's statement.

"But how do you know that?" Hermione looked terrified.

"Harry has been obsessed with him this past year knowing he was planning something and it's easy to put the puzzle together as long as you got the pieces. On Diagon's Alley when you told us about Malfoy's unusual visit at Borgin and Burkes. He was looking for something, the same thing he's using to get the Death Eaters into school. And then there's Harry being all worried about something and leaving us to investigate. I'm pretty sure he figured something out already. And then there's Snape, we won't have an ally out of him so we need to figure out a way to keep him in check as well."

"That means we need to split up," Nico started, putting a hand on Sara's shoulder.

"Yes," the Potter girl agreed. "I'll take Ron, Ginny and Neville with me to see what's up with Malfoy. Nico, Hermione, will you be alright watching Snape?"

Hermione nodded. Ron took the map with him and the Felix Felicis; the bottle was glowing in his hand.

"I think we should all take a sip," the redhead muttered, starting with it himself and distributing it around his friends. Sara was last but she still left some liquid in the bottle if any of them needed it later.

They all exited the Gryffindor Tower, totally unbothered by the noise they were making. Somewhere along the way, Luna showed up so Nico and Hermione took her with them on their journey to spy on Snape. Just before they split up, Sara shoved the Felix Felicis in Nico's hands, gave him a quick kiss and then followed after her companions.

The castle was too quiet for their liking and even with the noise they made to get to the 7th floor, it wasn't any more reassuring. They got in front of the tapestry of Barnabas the Barmy and stopped, everyone trying to catch their breath.

"What now?" Neville asked, leaning on a wall.

"We wait I guess," Sara mumbled, putting her hair in a bun and going to check up the Marauder's Map with Ron.