[26]

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

'Sara, hurry up!' Nico yelled.

He was already in the train, waiting for Sara to finish the hugging Remus, while Padfoot was playing around their legs.

'Make sure you don't get in much trouble!' Remus shoved her away towards the train.

'Hey! Trouble usually finds me!' was the last thing she told her godfather before the train had started and he disappeared when it rounded a corner.

'Where are Ron and Hermione?' Nico asked as they caught up with Harry and Ginny.

Ginny slanted a look at her brother and he muttered a soft 'oh' before they decided to find a compartment.

'Neville!' Sara exclaimed and ruffled the boy's hair. She was sure Nico threw her a jealous look.

'Hey guys. Everywhere is full, I can't find a seat,' he panted. His round face shining with the effort of pulling his trunk along and maintaining a one-handed grip on his struggling toad, Trevor.

'What are you talking about?' said Ginny, who had squeezed past Neville to peer into the compartment behind him. 'There's room in this one, there's only Loony Lovegood in here - '

Neville mumbled something about not wanting to disturb anyone.

'Don't be silly,' said Ginny, laughing, 'She's all right.'

She slid the door open and pulled her trunk inside. Sara, Nico, Harry and Neville followed.

'Hi, Luna.' said Ginny, 'Is it ok if we take these seats?'

She nodded.

'Thanks,' said Ginny, smiling at her.

The journey to Hogwarts was filled with different incidents. The explosion of Neville's Mimbulus Mimbletonia, the Malfoy problem, the Quibbler and Sara falling asleep on Nico as always so no one questioned their actions.

As the light turned on in the compartment and the sun had set, Nico slightly shook Sara's shoulders so she could go and change into her robes.

As she tied her dark-red with golden stripes tie, Sara looked in the mirror of the little bathroom. She studied her hazel eyes, her freckles, her smile, her hair and then took out of her muggle jeans pocket the photo Mad-Eye-Moody gave her.

Once upon a time, her parents had found themselves into a war too, young and not knowing that years later, their children will be orphans.

She sighed and quickly finished changing. As she walked back to her compartment, she suddenly felt an arm that grabbed hers, its grip tightening by the second.

'What do you want, Malfoy?' she asked, turning to look directly into those cold grey eyes.

'Just to know how a mudblood could become a prefect and not the Sara Potter,' he smirked at her expression, not letting her arm go.

'Oh if you ever call Hermione like that again you will be the one whom I will try some interesting hexes I found,' she hissed, trying to shove off his arm.