[3]

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

It felt like Sara slept only two minutes when she heard someone yelling at her.

'WAKE UP, YOU SLEEPY HEAD! WE HAVE TO GET READY TO GO!'

'Okay, okay, Ginny. But I would like to have my hearing back,' Sara muttered.

'Hurry up or mom's yells will be louder.'

They were supposed to dress like muggles Sara took a pair of blue jeans along with a dark-blue T-shirt which she stole from Nico and a black sweater. She simply brushed her hair that was very messy and in the end she looked presentable.

She quickly took her bag where she had all the things she needed for that trip.

'Where are Charlie, Bill and Percy?' Sara asked when she walked into the kitchen.

'They are gonna Apparate there so they get some extra hours of sleep,' Mrs. Weasley said.

'But that's not fa-fa-fair!' George said, failing to stifle a huge yawn.

'Why can't we Apparate too?' Harry asked.

'Because you're not of age and you haven't passed your test,' Mrs. Weasley snapped. 'And why aren't those girls with you, Sara?'

She bustled out of the kitchen and they heard her climbing the stairs.

Nico who was trying not to fall asleep at the table, turned to face Sara.

'Did you steal one of my T-shirts, again?' Nico asked, tired.

'It is not my fault that they're all over the place,' Sara said while she made her way to sit next to him. "A good morning to you too."

'Good morning,' he said yawning.

'Ginny almost made me lose my hearing when she yelled at me to wake up.'

'So did Hermione,' Harry spoke.

'Anyway, where are them?' Ron asked.

There were footsteps down the passageway and Hermione and Ginny came into the kitchen, both looking pale and drowsy.

'Why do we have to be up so early?' Ginny said, rubbing her eyes and sitting down at the table.

'We've got a bit of a walk,' Mr. Weasley said.

'Walk?' Harry asked.'What, are we walking to the World Cup?'

'No, no, that's miles away,' Mr. Weasley said, smiling. "We only need to walk a short way. It's just that it's very difficult for a large number of wizards to congregate without attracting Muggle attention. We have to be very careful about how we travel at the best of times, and on a huge occasion like the Quidditch World Cup. . . "

Mrs. Weasley went a little mad as soon as she spotted some candies in George's pocket and she started to use the Summoning charm to find them all.

All in all, the atmosphere was not very friendly as they took their departure. Mrs. Weasley was still glowering as she kissed Mr. Weasley on the cheek, though not nearly as much as the twins, who had each hoisted their rucksacks onto their backs and walked out without a word to her.