[81]

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Narcissa paced in front of the girl's door, another old dress of hers clutched in her hands.

The words the Potter girl had spoken to her son were still taunting her, even if a week had passed since the incident.

She didn't hear much of it, only some towards the end, but she still felt like she had been defeated.

Sara Potter had the ability to do that.

The woman wasn't so sure about her husband's idea for that night. Draco was coming home yet again so they decided to hold a little family dinner even though they hadn't been a proper family in a long time.

And Lucius wanted Sara to attend as well.

He ordered his wife to make sure the girl would be properly dressed up for that night.

Her sister Bella had already gotten bored of torturing the ginger, seeing that she was a tough nut to crack and Narcissa feared that upon seeing the girl again she would return to torturing her.

She knocked softly, not waiting for any response as she threw the door open.

"What was the point in even knocking if you'd still open the door without any response?" the girl's sarcasm brought the woman back to her senses, a scowl forming on her face.

Sara was on the bed, a book that probably Draco gave her to read forgotten on her stomach.

"You're in my house, Potter, and I can do whatever I want, I don't care if you are naked or not. Now, you shall get dressed," Narcissa threw the dress at her, summoning some make up supplies with her wand.

Sara was annoyed at the fact that the owners of the house, besides Draco, could use magic in her room while she still had her wand and couldn't.

"Why?"

"Hurry up and do so, I don't have all evening."

The ginger muttered something under her breath as she walked to the bathroom, closing the door quickly. It was her chance to disappear in case she was taken out of the room so she would not complain at all.

The dress was a cream color, probably another old one of Narcissa's. It was long sleeved and had a pretty revealing V-neck that made Sara a little uncomfortable, but she couldn't give in, she had to get out of there and the dress wouldn't matter after she escaped.

Mrs. Malfoy was still in her room when she finished dressing, pointing to the simple wooden chair that was sitting at the vanity table. Sara sometimes thought about destroying that one as well, trying to use the wood to break free, but after the mirror incident, she gave it up.

The girl sat down, letting Narcissa do her thing. She styled her hair prettily, but it was still the simple curls falling down her back; she also used minimal make-up as in mascara and a nude lipstick that was a really deep red.

"All done," Narcissa muttered, making all of the make-up disappear. She hurried out of the room, leaving Sara alone to stare after her.

She felt like everything had been a joke.

Sara zoned out as she stared at the door who opened up a while later, revealing Draco dressed in a fancy suit, his hair styled back and his hands in his pockets.