[Epilogue]

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"It's funny, Freddie, how we always get ourselves into these situations," George complained, studying Draco Malfoy's invitation, not quite able to comprehend what he was seeing.

The crease between Fred's brows looked funny; he didn't quite believe his eyes, he didn't believe George's eyes either.

"You sure you're at the right wedding, Malfoy?"

Draco rolled his eyes, his impatience only growing bigger. "Do you really think I'm just here to crash the party?"

"Yes," the twins said in unison, fixing him with suspicious looks.

"Just cut the bullshit, guys," Ron Weasley appeared from behind the blonde, not really happy to be graced by his presence. "Sara invited him, so everything is alright."

With a last scoff, Draco made his way inside the wedding tent, a similar one to the one at Bill and Fleur's wedding; this one was prettier though and more spacious.

"Do you have any idea why Sara decided to invite him?" Fred asked curiously; it was the biggest mystery that night had yet to bring around.

"Last I checked we all hated the Malfoys," George muttered, his attention caught by some beautiful ladies coming their way.

Ron shook his head. "Sara said it was something about him treating her curse wounds."

"The bloody hell does that mean?" the twins asked, their attention immediately being taken by other guests that were just arriving.

The atmosphere was brilliant to say the least; everyone was mesmerized by the interior of the wedding tent as soon as they stepped inside, looking for their assigned seats. It looked like most of the Wizarding World was trying to fit in a tent so they could be present at that particular wedding.

White lilies and soft pink roses made the most of the flower decor; their petals could be found anywhere in the room, even hanging from the ceiling.

The little podium set for the ceremony to take place had even more flowers; Fleur didn't do a bad job designing it, making sure to let the bride and groom shine on their most special day.

Hermione stormed up inside, startling a few guests. She gave them a nervous smile as she made her way to Ron, clearly freaking out.

The redhead was talking to his father, completely unaware of his girlfriend storming to him in a panic. The look on her face made his smile drop as soon as she reached him.

"What is it, Mione? What happened?" he asked, his tone laced with worry.

With the power of three giants, Hermione dragged him out of the chair and away from the wedding tent, shaking nervously.

"Really, Mione, what is it, did I get you pregnant?" the redhead joked, earning a heavy purse over the side of his head. "Ow, woman! I was joking!"

"No time for jokes now, is it? Me and Ginny can't find Teddy! We've looked all over the place," Hermione panicked, walking around Ron and making him dizzy.

He caught her shoulders, stopping her in place. "Why didn't you just say so, my love? Come on, I'll help you find him."

Somewhere inside the Burrow, unaware of anyone disappearing, Nicolas Weasley checked his robes for the millionth time, making sure they were in perfect condition. Molly Weasley smiled at him, barely containing the tears from spilling down her cheeks.