[53]

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The Quidditch tryouts turned out well enough and Sara was actually proud that she had found good players. Nico, Harry and Ron had succeeded in earning their spots back on the team and so did Ginny, only she tried out for chaser and left both Sara and Nico speechless. The beaters were not as brilliant as the legends Gred and Forge, but Sara knew that they would surprise her in the end.

At lunch it was a surprise when Slughorn approached Sara and Nico that the girl nearly chocked on her lamb.

'Sara my dear! And Nicolas! I have already spoken to Miss Granger and your brother; he cannot attend, however what about you, would you want to attend a supper in my rooms instead? We're having a little party, just a few rising stars, I've got McLaggen coming and Zabini, the charming Melinda Bobbin - I don't know whether you know her? Her family owns a large chain of apothecaries,' the man finished, sending a smile at the pair.

Sara nudged Nico slightly in the sides who almost spilled his pumpkin juice and he forced a smile.

'We would be honored professor,' Nico spoke softly and Sara nodded in agreement, sending Slughorn one of her dazzling smiles.

'Excellent! See you around seven then,' Slughorn said enthusiastically and walked over to the staff table.

'Merlin,' Sara muttered under her breath and Nico chuckled slightly.

'Well homework sounds dazzling all of a sudden,' he grinned and Sara rolled her eyes.

'I don't know how Harry got out of it that easily, honestly.'

'Detention with Snape will help you get away,' Nico joked and this time he spilled pumpkin juice all over Sara's Quidditch robes.

'Nicolas Weasley!'

'Sorry, sorry!' Nico exclaimed and found his wand in his pocket, making sure to dry Sara's robes.

Sara looked into the mirror as she buttoned the last button of her emerald green shirt that was carefully tucked into the sides of the black skirt she chose to wear.

Her hair fell straight on her shoulders and Sara didn't hesitate to run a hand trough her red locks in an attempt to make them less messy.

She sighed to herself and exited the bathroom, straightening her shirt as she walked straight into Hermione.

'Oh sorry, Mione! Didn't see you there!' the redhead said and the bushy haired girl chuckled.

'Don't worry, Sara, I'm alright. Ready?'

Sara only nodded and followed Hermione, her wand forgotten on her scarlet pillows.

Nico was waiting for the girls at the foot of the stairs, dressed in a crimson shirt that was a bit lose around his sides were it was tucked into his black jeans. His hair was put back in an attempt to make it look elegant but the few locks that were falling out of it were just showing how messy it really was.

'Hello,' he said excitedly, his face lighting up at the sight of Sara.

'Hey, Nico!' Hermione replied with the same enthusiasm, pulling both Sara and Nico after her.