[24]

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The day they finally moved to Number Twelve, Grimmauld Place, Sara decided that there wasn't a house that was weirder than Sirius'. Everything was painted in dark colors, there was a portrait that would scream insults every time someone would make any noise, heads of house elves that were hanged on the walls and a huge mess everywhere. Black's family last house elf, Kreacher hadn't take care of the house for decades and he would always talk to himself, wondering what would his mistress say about all the blood traitors and the mudblood that had decided to live in the house.

But Sara slowly began to get used to its strange surroundings and helped the others to clean up from the different magic creatures and plants that had grown into the house.

She also got the chance to have her own bedroom after a little talk with Remus Lupin, her godfather. After weeks sleeping in Ginny's bedroom with her and Hermione, Sara decided she wanted a place where Nico and her won't be disturbed from their book reading and kissing sessions.

But when did she find out about the special bond between Remus and her? As she finally left the hospital wing at the end of last year, Sara, joined by Nico and Mrs. Weasley went to see Dumbledore. Despite Voldemort's return, Sara was provided with two sets of good news; she would spend the summer with the Weasleys and that Remus Lupin was her godfather.

Since then, Sara sent a few owls to Remus who happily replied and that's how their godfather-goddaughter relationship started. It was wonderful, and Sara finally had something that Harry also had, a parental figure.

Their stay at Grimmauld Place was filled with a lot of visits. As they were informed, there was a secret society named The Order of the Phoenix who was formed to fight against Voldemort.

The kids were disappointed when they were forbidden by Mrs. Weasley to enter their meetings, but soon began eavesdropping with the help of Fred and George's extendable ears.

It was quite a pity when Mrs. Weasley found out about the twins' invention and decided to destroy all of them, totally unaware of the ones that Fred and George made sure to hide.

Sara was becoming more nervous by the day. She was the only one that wasn't allowed to write to Harry. His letters were long and in search for answers but she had to sigh and only read, not write back.

'I think he's going to be mad when he gets my gift,' Sara said, the night before she would turn fifteen.

Sara was cozily seated with her head on Nico's lap, reading while the black haired boy was playing with her hair.

'Well he didn't get any answers from you but it's not your fault, Dumbledore was the one who didn't allow you to write back,' he muttered, trying to read from Sara's book but failing.

'I still don't understand, I don't know more than Hermione and Ron but they are still allowed to write to him,' she whispered, letting the book fall on her chest.

Nico absently brushed some hair from Sara's face and looked right into her eyes.

'Once he gets here, he'll understand why you couldn't write back.'

'I just hope my relatives aren't giving him a hard time,' Sara sighed and looked away.

'Hey,' Nico demanded her attention her eyes fell on his face again. 'Your Harry is a tough guy, even fought You-Know-Who a few weeks ago, the Dursleys are just like some mosquitos to him right now.'

Sara chuckled. 'You always find ways to make me feel good.'

'Well that's my job,' he softly said before he lowered his head and connected his lips with Sara's.

When they pulled apart, he breathed against her lips and muttered a 'Happy Birthday, love' before kissing Sara again.

#

Sara's happiness that had grown when the Weasleys, Hermione, Sirius and Remus surprised her with a 'Happy Birthday' dinner had slowly faded at the news of the attack. She just pictured Harry and her cousin, Dudley, being attacked by two dementors and Harry using his patronus against the two hooded figures, getting himself expelled from Hogwarts. It was a relief when Dumbledore came with news saying that Harry was suspended until the disciplinary hearing on 12 August.

Sara wasn't aware of the rescuing Harry mission the members had gone. She wasn't even aware of Harry's arrival in the strange house, or his yells or the meeting that took place that evening.

She was just sleeping peacefully after a long day of teaching Nico how to play the old piano she got in her room. That was the first day after The attack that she had felt so much joy, laughing at all the little mistakes Nico was making but by the end of the lesson, she fell asleep, leaving Nico to read a book or watch her sleeping.

Every time he watched how Sara peacefully slept, he saw how she was smiling in her sleep, a beautiful sight that was making his heart beat even faster.

And there she was, smiling in her sleep again and Nico could help but leave the book and approach Sara's bed. He carefully tucked a strand of Sara's redhair behind her ear and smiled himself.

In that moment, someone knocked and Sara lazily opened her eyes whispering a 'who is that?' to Nico who got up.

A few moments later Mrs. Weasley opened the door, smiling brightly.

'Dinner is ready you two, it would be nice if you would honor us with your presence rather than making our ears bleed,' she chuckled.

Sara ran her fingers through her long red hair and smiled. 'That was Nico but at the end of our piano lessons he will be a proper musician.'

Nico playfully rolled his eyes and held out a hand for Sara to help her get off the bed.

'Great, see you downstairs in a minute,' Mrs. Weasley finished and closed the door. They heard her going downstairs.

'You where smiling in your sleep, again,' Nico whispered in Sara's ear and gave her a few kisses on the cheek before kissing her fully on the mouth.

'Dinner,' she muttered against his lips and Nico  chuckled. They pulled apart and he took her hand, leading her out of the room.

When they reached the portrait of Sirius' mother, Sara accidentally fell with a loud bump and woke up the portrait, who began screaming different insults.

The kitchen door burst open, Sirius and Remus
rushing to see what happened and both grinned mischievously at Sara.

'Oh my god just stop the screaming already!' Sara yelled through Mrs. Black insults.

While Nico helped Sara get up, Sirius and Remus had drawn the curtains that kept Mrs. Black quiet and the four entered the kitchen.

Sara looked around for any new faces and stared with wide eyes at Harry who was actually there.

'What?!' she exclaimed and looked at her godfather who shrugged.

'I thought you already knew he was coming.'

Then Sara felt Nico pushing her toward her brother and didn't wait for him to do it again. She pulled Harry into a bone breaking hug, the feeling of no writing guilt raising in her belly.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───