[57]

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

'Just read this!'

'A geminent is a wizard or witch that possesses a rare form of magic that allows them to put their powers to great use. While the person decides to walk onto the path of light, their purpose would be to stop the darkness to swallow the world, while a geminent that decides on the path of darkness will bring just chaos to the world; this is the reason the first two known geminents were executed. A geminent's powers are activated by a sacrifice that'll guide their lives. A wizard witch with such powers would be enough to freeze an entire army and make sure the battle is won. While they'll have a brilliant mind, not everything will be that easy to them as they have to look it up ten times more,' Nico finished reading the paragraph and snapped his gaze at Sara who looked lost in thought.

'This practically says that you are more powerful than any wizard or witch alive,' he teased, playfully hitting her arm so that she would not overthink that much.

'You don't seriously think that?'

'It is possible, Sara. The first good geminent that existed was said to have the power of a thousand wizards like Merlin,' Nico said, scanning the page of Ancient magic and the tales of a geminent again.

'B-but why me? There are certainly better people out there that deserve this, I'm just someone that doesn't deserve it,' she said under her breath, but Nico heard every word of hers.

He leaned closer to her on the bench they had cleared of snow with the hot air charm and pulled her into a hug. The girl rested her head on his chest, soft breaths escaping her from time to time.

The country yard was covered in snow and peace because it seemed they were the only ones brave enough to go out into the cold of December.

'You've been special ever since you were born, love and you really deserve this because you are a good person, and only a person like you can fulfill that prophecy,' he whispered softly in her ear and she snapped her attention to his eyes.

'What would I do without you?' her voice was childish and afraid, perhaps afraid of losing him.

'I told you I'll be here, always,' he said and patted her back, earning a soft smile from her.

He leaned forward and kissed her on the lips for a few moments, slowly and sweetly and Sara couldn't help but chuckle against his lips.

'But there is one problem,' she whispered when she pulled away.

'Which is?'

'I have to be friendly with Draco bloody Malfoy,' she scoffed, closing the book.

'I think you should try that someday after the holidays, now we are going to enjoy ourselves at Slughorn's Christmas party and back home,' he said, a smile playing at his lips.

'Should I be worried?'

'What do you mean?' Nico asked with a raised brow.

'Well I don't think Ginny will keep her mouth shut about our relationship anymore so your brothers will have 'the talk' with me,' Sara muttered.

'My brothers will rather have that talk with me as they all see you as their sister and it will certainly be interesting,' he grinned, standing up and holding a hand for her to take.