[50]

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

'Oh my boy! 8 Outstandings!' Mrs. Weasley cried with happiness as she pulled Nico in one bone crushing hug.

Sara was smiling brightly from her spot on the couch. She had too received just as many O's and the same A in divination as Nico.

'Are there any more sausages mom?' Ron asked, clearly pleased with his results.

Nico peered over Sara's shoulders at her results and fell over her, both being a mess of arms and feet spread around the sofa.

'You git!' Sara exclaimed and attempted to push him off her, but he pulled her into and uncomfortable that soon became comfortable hug.

'We did it, idiot!' Nico sang and Sara rolled her eyes playfully.

'I told you that you'll do excellent in Charms, you stressed a lot over that exam,' she muttered and he pulled away from their hug, finding a more comfortable position on the couch to look at her.

'And you are always right, I don't know why I was so stressed.'

'So which subjects are you going to chose?' the girl asked, leaning closer to him and stealing one of his pieces of toast.

'Same five as you, I've decided on Auror in the end, after what happened with that and all I don't think I would do good at healing, I would just faint at the sight of it.'

'You softie,' Sara chuckled and hit him playfully.

Nico raised a brow. 'Softie? Wanna see me kick some Slytherin ass if I don't get the quaffle, don't you?'

'Shhh, not now, it's becoming too hot to handle it,' she whispered in his ear and Nico chuckled slightly.

'I'll just get you alone after dinner.'

'I can't wait for it.'

Sara remained within the confines of the Burrow's garden over the next few weeks. She spent most of her days playing three-a-side Quidditch in the Weasleys' orchard and her evenings eating triple helpings of everything Mrs. Weasley put in front of her.

It would have been a happy, peaceful holiday had it not been for the stones of disappearances, odd accidents, even of deaths now appearing almost daily in the Prophet. Sometimes Bill and Mr. Weasley brought home news before it even reached the paper. To Mrs. Weasley's displeasure, Sara and Harry's sixteenth birthday celebrations were marred by grisly tidings brought to the party by Remus, who was looking gaunt and grim, his brown hair streaked liberally with gray, his clothes more ragged and patched than ever.

The day after this rather gloomy birthday tea, their letters and booklists arrived from Hogwarts. Sara's included a surprise: she had been made Quidditch Captain.

She stared with wide eyes at the scarlet badge in her hands.

'I- why me, Harry's certainly better,' she began rambling as the others looked at her, puzzled.

'Oh Merlin, Sara!' Nico exclaimed, moving for the bed to embrace her into a warm hug. 'You deserve it just as much as anyone else!'