[25]

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

On the night before Harry's hearing, Sara couldn't sleep at all. Through unfortunate events, Nico had to sleep in with Harry and Ron, as Mrs. Weasley caught Nico in Sara's room late.

She felt as though she might break at any second, wondering whether her brother will be expelled or not. From hers and Hermione's research, magic could be used by an underage wizard when they need to defend themselves.

Sara felt something moving around her bed, but as she forced her eyes to open, she realized it was actually someone. Tall, black hair, black eyes and soft lips staring back at her.

'Morning sunshine!' Nico sang and gave Sara a quick kiss on the lips.

'Why do you have to be such a morning person?' she muttered, covering her head with a pillow.

'So I would wake you up, of course,' he chuckled and removed the pillow from her head.

'Git,' Sara teased.

'Oh yeah, breakfast is ready and mom advised you to come before Ron inhales the whole kitchen.'

'Alright, go ahead, I'll be there in a minute,' she said, closing her eyes again.

'Oh no no!' Nico laughed and began kissing her passionately.

'Aghh, okay!' Sara muttered against his lips and he chuckled.

'See you in a bit.'

Nico was already serving himself with eggs and bacon when the kitchen door opened and Sara entered. She was still sleepy and she was running a hand through her very messy hair. She was always a beautiful mess in the mornings, with her oversized T-shirt and her shorts that she was wearing as a pj in the summers. No one, as far as Nico knew, not even himself could master Sara's morning appearance.

'Sara, why is your lip bleeding?' Remus raised a brow as he was checking up his goddaughter.

Sara froze in place and put a hand to her lips; she threw a quick knowing look at her boyfriend and muttered a 'had a stressful night, just bit my lip this morning' and sat next to Nico.

He looked at her with wide eyes as she decided on sausages and eggs and salad.

'You bit my lip, didn't you?' she whispered in Nico's ear after she poured herself some hot chocolate.

'Oops,' he muttered and she rolled her eyes jokingly.

'Does anyone know anything about Harry?' Sara asked, mainly talking to Remus and Sirius.

'No, dear, not yet,' Sirius muttered, and went back to his talk with Remus.

Sara sighed then she felt a warm hand on her shoulder, warmth that spread in her whole quicker than hot chocolate.

'He's going to be okay, old Dumbles will be there to help him,' Nico reassured her.

'Nicolas!' Mrs. Weasley exclaimed.

'Oh sorry sorry.'

Ron and Hermione chuckled and Sara almost thought she imagined the sparks that appeared in her godfather's and Sirius' eyes.