[38]

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The OWLs were drawing ever nearer. All the fifth-years were suffering from stress to some degree, but Hannah Abbott became the first to receive a Calming Draught from Madam Pomfrey after she burst into tears during Herbology and sobbed that she was too stupid to take exams and wanted to leave school now.

Sara and Nico were already spending huge amount of times in the library in their free time, putting their notes in order and reading through everything they had learned so far.

In DA, they had finally started work on Patronuses, which everybody had been very keen to practise, though, as Harry kept reminding them, producing a Patronus in the middle of a brightly lit classroom when they were not under threat was very different from producing it when confronted by something like a Dementor.

'Expecto patronum!' Sara shouted the incantation for the 100th time that night. She just couldn't conjure her patronus and she'd been through every happy memory that she had.

Nico seemed to struggle too, almost everyone else had succeeded in conjuring their patronus, they were sure going to do too.

'Come on, Sara, you can do it,' Harry whispered from behind her and Sara nodded with determination. The last person she looked at was Nico and memories of them started running through her head. And then The. Yulle. Ball.

'Expecto patronum!' two voices shouted and a lioness formed from Sara's wand and began floating around her, almost like cuddling.

A roar was heard and the lioness looked around, her attention stolen by a lion, another patronus. Sara's eyes grew wide as she watched the lion and lioness play. It then hit her when she saw the same expression on Nico's face. His patronus was a lion and hers a lioness.

Harry was cheering happily from behind her and Hermione said a quick 'Wow, Sara' but she wasn't listening. A big smile appeared on her face as she walked to Nico.

'You see, your patronus is stealing mine,' Sara chuckled and they high fived.

'I would not ruin their fun, but we should have ours,' he whispered into her ear and both started smiling brightly.

The door of the Room of Requirement opened, and closed. Sara looked round to see who had entered, but there did not seem to be anybody there. It was a few moments before she realized that the people close to the door had fallen silent.

Next thing, Dobby was warning them that Umbridge found out about their meeting and Harry had to make them get out as quickly as he could.

Sara, Nico, Ron and Hermione were dismissed before Sara could make Harry to come with them. Her invisibility ability was very handy so all four ran to the Gryffindor tower, making a great deal of noise but, they arrived there safe and sound.

'Guys?' Neville's voice came from the couch and Sara felt her breathing coming to normal. At least another DA member had made it.

'Harry,' Hermione breathed out and they all looked at each other. Where was he? What happened to him?

The whole lot, along with Seamus and Dean had ended up waiting for Harry in the boys' dormitory.

Sara couldn't talk or do anything. She just stayed on Nico's bed while he was rubbing circles on her back.

'This is ridiculous!' she was the one to break the silence. 'Is Umbridge torturing him or what?'

No one answered, they just stared at Sara. Nico sighed and made Sara sit into his lap, hugging her from behind.

It was maybe 12 or 1 in the morning when Harry walked into the room, waking up all of them. Sara pulled him into a bone crushing hug before he could say anything.

'What—' Hermione started but was cut off by Harry.

'Marietta told her about DA, Umbridge made us go into Dumbledore's office. There were Fudge and two aurors and Kingsley obliviated Marietta and Dumbledore took the blame for the DA and he's gone, Dumbledore's gone,' he breathed out before collapsing on his bed.

'And that bitch is surely the new headmaster now,' Sara spat.

Nico raised a 'calm down' brow at her and she just shook her head.

'Well she wanted hell,' Ron started, getting up from Harry's bed.

'And hell she shall receive,' Nico finished for him, standing by Sara's side.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───