[2]

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Sara looked around and she saw that Ron and George were sitting at the scrubbed wooden table with two red-haired people she had never seen before, though she knew immediately who they must be: Bill and Charlie, the two eldest Weasley brothers.

Sara didn't have time to greet them or to do anything, because her sight was taken by a lot of red hair. Ginny had flung her arms around her. She was so glad to see her again.

"I am so happy that you are here! They're driving me nuts, I swear!" Ginny exclaimed.

She stepped back, allowing Sara to see her brothers again. Now Fred had joined George and Ron was talking loudly with Harry.

She made her way to the table.

'Bill and Charlie I presume?' Sara grinned to them. The two boys smirked back. One of them was wearing his long red hair in a ponytail and an earring with a fang was dangling from his earlobe. He got up, stretching out his hand for her to take.

'I'm Bill,' he said as Sara grabbed his hand to shake. He was a good looking man, she couldn't lie. "So, you are Sara? I heard a lot about you."

'Only good things I hope,' Sara started to laugh. The second brother got up from the table and came to her.He looked like the twins but a little smaller and his hair a little shorter and as he shook her hand, she felt burns and callus in his rough grip.

'I'm Charlie, as you might have guessed,' he chuckled. 'And oh no, we heard lots of bad things. Like you're hanging out with these clowns way too often,' he nodded at Fred and George.

'In her defence, this one is trying to keep them under control,' Nico smiled at his brother while he grabbed Sara's shoulders affectionately.

'Caution mister,' Fred snorted.

'Yeah, you might wake up with a new hair colour if you mess with us,' George continued.

'Well I don't know, what colour should we paint their hair then, Nico?' Sara grinned.

'Not red, I guess,' he smirked back.

While everyone started to laugh, Hermione entered the room. She immediately went to hug Sara.

'Ah, you don't know how much I've missed you,' she smiled at Sara.

'I've missed you too, Mione,' she smiled back.

'Hey what if we move your stuff to Ginny's room, where you'll sleep?' Nico asked and Sara nodded happily that she could get some alone time with her best friend.

They somehow managed to cary Sara's too heavy trunk all the way to Ginny's room, annoying Percy in the process because they were making a lot of noise.

When Sara finally closed the door both looked at each other with very happy faces until Nico got Sara into a bone breaking hug.

'God thank you for saving me from my uncle's and my cousin's snores,' Sara laughed while both kids jumped on the bed.

'Percy's voice is more annoying than snoring,' Nico chuckled.

'Oh no no no, don't tell me,' Sara started, having a very concentrated expression. 'He got a job at the ministry and now he is annoying you with long reports.'

'Yes!' Nico exclaimed. 'We have our own Binns if that's possible.'

'I missed you,' Sara softly muttered and she smiled.

'I missed you too,' the black-haired Weasley smiled too.

#

Sara and Nico were casually entering the kitchen when Mrs. Weasley slammed a large copper saucepan down on the kitchen table and began to wave her wand around inside it. A creamy sauce poured from the wand tip as she stirred.

'It's not as though they haven't got brains,' Mrs Weasley continued irritably, taking the saucepan over to the stove and lighting it with a further poke of her wand, "but they're wasting them, and unless they pull themselves together soon, they'll be in real trouble. I've had more owls from Hogwarts about them than the rest put together. If they carry on the way they're going, they'll end up in front of the Improper Use of Magic Office.

'What is she talking about?' Sara asked when she and Nico joined the others at the table.

'Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes,' Ginny said. 'Mum found this stack of order forms when she was cleaning Fred and George's room. Great long price lists for stuff they've invented. Joke stuff, you know. Fake wands and trick sweets, loads of stuff. It was brilliant, I never knew they'd been inventing all that. We've been hearing explosions out of their room for ages, but we never thought they were actually making things. We thought they just liked the noise.'

'Only, most of the stuff - well, all of it, really - was a bit dangerous, and, you know, they were planning to sell it at Hogwarts to make some money, and Mum went mad at them. Told them they weren't allowed to make any more of it, and burned all the order forms. . . . She's furious at them anyway. They didn't get as many O. W. L. s as she expected,' Ron went on.

O. W. L. s were Ordinary Wizarding Levels, the examinations Hogwarts students took at the age of fifteen.

'And then there was this big row, because Mum wants them to go into the Ministry of Magic like dad, and they told her all they want to do is open a joke shop,' Nico muttered.

'Whoah, that's a lot of information to take in 2 minutes,' Sara giggled.

'We're eating out in the garden,' Mrs Weasley suddenly said. 'There's just not room for thirteen people in here. Could you take the plates outside, girls? Bill and Charlie are setting up the tables. Knives and forks, please, you three,' she said to Nico, Ron and Harry, pointing her wand a little more vigorously than she had intended at a pile of potatoes in the sink, which shot out of their skins so fast that they ricocheted off the walls and ceiling.

They left Mrs. Weasley and headed out the back door into the yard.

Sara and Nico had only gone a few paces when a very loud crashing noise came from the other side of the house. The source of the commotion was revealed as they entered the garden, and saw that Bill and Charlie both had their wands out, and were making two battered old tables fly high above the lawn, smashing into each other, each attempting to knock the other's out of the air. Fred and George were cheering, Ginny was laughing, and Hermione was hovering near the hedge, apparently torn between amusement and anxiety.

Sara turned to Nico, who was watching amused the scene, apparently forgetting about the forks and knives he was caring.

'This is gonna be a long and fun day,' Sara smiled.

'Yea,' Nico smiled back.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───