[47]

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

'HOW'D YOU GET IN THERE?' Harry yelled when Nico found himself at the bottom of the stairs that led to the girls dormitories. 'How is she? Help me get to her! Now Nico!'

'Calm down, mate,' Nico said almost boringly.

'She didn't talk to me for a week you moron, I want to see my sister!' Harry said with fire in his eyes.

'She is packing, Harry and she gave me clear instructions. She's not ready yet, but she will come along soon,' Nico mumbled and leaned against the doorframe.

'But I'm her brother! And she still wants to see you instead!'

'Merlin, Harry I don't know why I am the only person she wants to see, but whatever happened between you two will be forgotten, she will come along sooner or later,' Nico pointed and frowned at Harry who sighed and made his leave.

Nico returned to Sara's dorm, carefully closing the door behind him.

'You don't even have to tell me, I've heard his yells from here,' Sara muttered and stopped checking her trunk, crossing her arms.

'He just misses you, love, you can't blame him,' he said softly and sprung his arms around her.

Sara was wearing her school robes, with her scarlet and gold tie a bit lose around her neck. Nico reached for it and tied it properly, a smile appearing on Sara's lips.

'I don't want to go back, I can't live a summer without you,' she said and Nico tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. 'Because you are my home,' the words followed after his actions.

'We'll see each other sooner than either of us expect, I'm sure of that,' he smiled and kissed her forehead, their noses slightly touching in the process.

'Everything's going to change now, isn't it?' she asked and pressed their foreheads together.

'Not us, just not us,' he whispered and the girl nodded slowly, closing her eyes. 'But we will find happiness, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers...'

'...to turn on the light,' they finished together and their lips connected, soft against soft, chocolate against strawberries.

As Nico's tongue won the battle of dominance, Sara chuckled slightly and muttered a soft 'I love you' against Nico's lips.

'I love you too,' he said when they pulled apart and brushed Sara's cheek with his thumb.

'You know I thought boys can't get into the girls dormitories,' Sara giggled and took his hand in hers, playing with his fingers.

'You needed me, I needed you and the stairs listened. And now we won't kiss only in my dorm!' he laughed and Sara slapped his hand.

'Git.'

'Idiot.'

'Let's go to the feast!' Sara said smiling and smoothened Nico's robes a bit and he took a hold of her hand.

'Now or never,' he whispered and kissed her cheek.

'Now or never.'