[0]

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Sara Potter woke up in the middle of the night. Uncle Vernon's snores, mixed up with her cousin's, Dudley, were enough to wake up the entire neighborhood, Sara was pretty sure.

She slowly opened her eyes, she was now pretty sure that she won't fall asleep again.

Sara turned around and her gaze fell on Harry, her brother. He was still sound asleep. She herself woke up, as she did almost every night because of the noise her relatives were making.

'Oh god how can you have such a good sleep?,' she muttered, more to herself than to Harry.

After some failed attempts to fall back asleep, Sara's eyes swayed once more to her brother. He was breathing heavy and the pale moon light shining trough the window reflected the sweat that was all over his face.

In a second, she was next to his bed, trying to wake him up by grabbing his shoulders.

'Harry, wake up!' she whispered-yelled at him, knowing that she could wake up accidentally her snoring relatives every second.

His eyes flung open and he gasped for air just after Sara yelled right into his ear.

'Nightmare?' Sara asked softly.

'Yes,' Harry replied. 'Why are you awake tho?'

'Their snoring ughh, wakes me up every time,' Sara muttered, visibly irritated while she jumped back into her bed.

She watched as Harry got up and walked up and down the room before he stopped right in front of Sara.

'It was a very weird dream actually, I was there, watching,' he muttered as he put his fingers on his forehead, right there where his scar was.

Sara watched him wide-eyes. 'Well what are you waiting for, tell me.'

'There was Wormtail and Voldermort and they were talking about some witch they killed and how she told him everything he wanted to know to get to me...and there was a muggle watching and Voldermort killed him too...' Harry said in a weird voice. 'And this,' he said pointing to his forehead, 'it hurts.'

Sara stared at him, visibly alarmed. Harry's scar was burning only when Voldermort was around but that couldn't be the case. There was no evil wizard living in their neighborhood.

Sara knew that Harry was thinking who to write, she immediately imagined his two best friends freaking out. Hermione would probably recommend a lot of books that she knew of with scar cases like his and Ron would just stare at him shocked, and both would tell him to talk to Dumbledore. 

But Sara knew that what Harry needed was something to calm him down, to let him know that Voldermort was far and that he wasn't coming back to power, but what could Sara say? There was nothing she could think of.

Their whole life were full of dreadful moments, ever since that night in Godric's Hollow when both Lily Potter and James Potter lost their lives, trying to fight Voldemort.

Since then, Sara and Harry were being forced to live with their annoying relatives. Uncle Vernon, aunt Petunia and their cousin Dudley weren't that fond of them either, they were always trying to make their lives a nightmare.

The task became even harder when Hagrid, keeper of keys and grounds at Hogwarts, broke into the shack uncle Vernon decided to take them and he told the twins that they were a wizard and a witch.

So since that day, their lives got better. They both went to Hogwarts, were sorted into Gryffindor and made friends.

The hope of going back to school and seeing her best friend, Nicolas Weasley was the only thing that helped Sara get through those awful summers at the Dursleys.

'Harry...I think you should write to Sirius, he surely knows something about scar pain and these kind of nightmares,' Sara spoke after long moments of silence.

'I was just thinking about that, brilliant idea!' he excitedly said, his face lighting up.

Sirius...Harry's godfather who spent 12 years in Azkaban for crimes he never committed. Both twins found out only two months ago about his innocence. Sadly he was on the run because the only person who seemed to believe the twins was Dumbledore, headmaster of Hogwarts. The real traitor of Lily and James was actually Wormtail who ran that night and was hiding somewhere.

Sara refused to believe Harry's dream was true; just the thought of Voldemort coming back to power was sending shivers down her spine. She was sure that families would be destroyed, muggles would be killed, just like it happened 13 years ago.

Sara shook the thought out of her head. No. She wouldn't think of that. She decided to go back to sleep knowing that the next day she and Harry would finally get out of that house and go to THE BURROW to go to the Quidditch World Cup with the most amazing family of redheads she has ever met. Except there was one of the siblings that was different and very special to Sara.

Nico Weasley became her best friend in first year, immediately after their first encounter. Despite the fact that he was a Weasley and Ron's twin, his hair was black and his face wasn't covered in freckles. He was good at everything and so was Sara and that made them have lots in common, such as their love for Quidditch and transfiguration and even potions despite their not too friendly teacher that they all hated, Snape.

Her lips shaped into a little smile before she fell asleep to the sounds of Harry's quill on parchment.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───