[30]

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Sara landed triumphantly on the grass. They had just won a very dreadful Quidditch match against the Slytherins. Thanks to Harry who caught the Snitch, the fact that Ron couldn't catch any quaffles, that was thrown at him didn't matter.

Sara and the other's pulled Harry in a bone crushing hug.

'We won, we won!' Sara heard Nico whisper in her ear and she let out a soft chuckle.

Sara heard a snort from behind her and turned around, still in Nico's embrace: Draco Malfoy had landed close by. White-faced with fury, he was still managing to sneer.

'Saved Weasley's neck, haven't you?' he said to Harry. 'I've never seen a worse Keeper . . . but then he was born in a bin . . . did you like my lyrics, Potter?'

Harry didn't answer.

'We wanted to write another couple of verses!' Malfoy called, as Sara and Angelina pulled Harry into another hug. 'But we couldn't find rhymes for fat and ugly - we wanted to sing about his mother, see - '

Talk about sour grapes,' said Angelina, casting Malfoy a disgusted look.

' - we couldn't fit in useless loser either - for his father, you know - '

Fred and George had realised what Malfoy was talking about. Halfway through shaking Harry's hand, they stiffened, looking round at Malfoy.

'Leave it!' said Angelina at once, taking Fred by the arm. 'Leave it, Fred, let him yell, he's just sore he lost, the jumped-up little -

' - but you like the Weasleys, don't you, Potter?' said Malfoy, sneering. 'Spend holidays there and everything, don't you? Can't see how you stand the stink, but I suppose when you've been dragged up by Muggles, even the Weasleys' hovel smells OK - '

Sara saw how Nico's ears began to turn red just as they got a hold of Fred. It was taking a lot of effort to keep Fred in place, and Sara was glad that Angelina helped as well.

'Or perhaps,' said Malfoy, leering as he backed away, 'you can remember what your mother's house stank like, Potter, and Weasley's pigsty reminds you of it - '

'Harry! HARRY! GEORGE! NO!' Sara yelled and her grip tightened not just on Fred but on Nico too because he looked like he would jump at the blonde boy at any second.

Sara watched as her brother and George jumped on Malfoy and punched him wherever they could. The punch party ended when an angry madam Hooch broke the boys apart and made Harry and George go to McGonagall's office.

'That's what you wanted to do, Malfoy, isn't it?? Get my brother out of the team because you aren't talented enough to catch a ball?' Sara yelled after Malfoy who smirked like an idiot and left for the Hospital Wing.

'That son of a—' Sara exclaimed later that night when Harry told her, Nico, Hermione and Ginny that he, Fred and George were off the team. 'I'm going to poison him, watch him die, bring him back from the dead and kill him again with a spoon!'

'A spoon?' Nico laughed from behind her.

'I'm angry, I could say anything now!' she breathed out and fell on the seat next to Nico.

'Banned,' said Angelina in a hollow tone when she, Fred and George approached the group. 'Banned. No Seeker and no Beaters . . . what on earth are we going to do?'

'We'll figure that one out, Lin,' Sara managed to say in a calm tone, even if it was anger that was running through her veins.

'Its just so unfair,' said Nico numbly. 'I mean, what about Crabbe and that Bludger he hit after the whistle had been blown? Has she banned him?'

'No,' said Ginny miserably. 'He just got lines, I heard Montague laughing about it at dinner.'

'And banning Fred when he didn't even do anything!' said Sara furiously, pummelling her knee with her fist.

'It's not my fault I didn't,' said Fred, with a very ugly look on his face, 'I would've pounded the little scumbag to a pulp if you three hadn't been holding me back.'

Sara put a reassuring hand on his arm.

'At least Nico wasn't banned as well,' George said from beside Fred, looking at his younger brother.

'I would of killed the brat, believe me,' he said calmly.

But Sara knew that it was just the calm before the storm, as he would totally jump onto Malfoy the next day.

'Well Sara, Nico I think we should have tryouts next week and get some training with the new team before the Christmas holidays,' Angelina said, getting slowly to her feet.

'Of course Lin.'

'We will be there.'

Angelina gave them a shy smile and went to bed, followed by her friends, Alicia and Katie.

'I think I am also going to bed,' Sara muttered and threw a last glance at her brother. 'Good night y'all.'

She slowly made her way to the dorms.

#

Sara waved at Hagrid across the Great Hall but she couldn't help but watch his face with terror. He had a lot of bruises along it and blood was slowly making its way in his beard.

'What happened to him?' Sara asked Nico, Harry, Ron and Hermione as she arrived late at breakfast again.

'He didn't tell us,' Harry said, also throwing a glance at their giant friend.

'So you visited him last night, I was sure,' Sara muttered and sat next to Nico.

'I would've wake you up—' Hermione started.

'But I told her it was better if she lets you sleep,' Nico continued.

'So you went too.'

'Yeah, and he told us a pretty story about what he was doing all those months.'

'Can't wait to hear it,' Sara said with her mouth full of bacon.

It has become a habit for Sara to look at one particular blonde that was seated at the Slytherin table to make sure he isn't staring but that time he was. Sara send him a look full of disgust and looked away, trying to finish her meal in time for them not to be late to History of Magic.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───