[79]

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Her head was pounding as Sara slowly regained consciousness; she slowly opened her eyes, studying the ceiling as she shivered.

She realized that she was on a cold floor somewhere, just sitting there as she remembered.

Yaxley's face was still tattooed to her irises, that terrifying grin haunting each of her thoughts.

She wasn't in Grimmauld Place anymore, the house probably full of Death Eaters at that point; she thought of Kreacher and the promised big dinner that night and also of her brother, Ron and Hermione. Were they alright?

Sara struggled to rise from her place on the floor, her legs shaking as she scanned everything in the room she was trapped in: it was huge, widely proportioned with a large crystal chandelier hanging from the ceiling. There were portraits all over the walls, expensive looking furniture that were pushed away to create even more space, a fireplace that was currently devoid of any fire and a pretty long table which seated more than 40 people.

The ginger took careful steps back, trying to look for anything else that could help her escape the place; she didn't want to get out her wand yet because if she was being watched, that could be taken away from her and she wouldn't have any advantage later.

"Lucius! Bella! She's awake!" a cold voice yelled and Sara turned around to see a tall and slim woman with blonde hair and clear blue eyes, Narcissa Malfoy, standing in the huge doorway of what was probably the drawing room.

The Malfoy Manor; she was so stupid.

She just glanced at the Potter girl, studying her; Draco had often spoken of the forgotten of the two siblings, a witch who had potential but still chose to follow her brother, that loyalty being a precious trait she possessed.

Seeing her in front of her, standing there all scared and totally defenseless, Narcissa pitied the girl a little; she knew that once she was in her sister's and husband's claws, she wouldn't have any chances of escaping.

"She was kind to me these past few months and I still don't get why, I've never deserved anything other than hate, but she was still kind," Draco whispered.

It had been a day since Snape killed Dumbledore and, to Narcissa's opinion, her son looked miserable.

"What does that have to do with anything?" his mother asked, her hands folded against her chest.

"That there is still some hope left in this world."

Narcissa looked at the girl and didn't really see hope emanating from her, but she had to admit that her posture had changed, her shaking had stopped and that her eyes were cold.

In that moment, Sara Potter looked unbreakable.

"Ah, Sara Potter!" Lucius Malfoy said slowly as he entered the drawing room, his wife standing motionless behind him. "For what do I owe the pleasure?"

The ginger raised a brow and spoke, her voice echoing throughout the whole room. "I sure as hell didn't find any pleasure into being kidnapped, Mr. Malfoy."

"The little bitch is still cheeky even when she's about to be tortured or die," Bellatrix Lestrange entered the room, her ghost like face and sheepish grin sending chills down Sara's spine.