[70]

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

There was chaos everywhere.

Sara's hand hurt from how much she had used her wand that night. She felt blood running down her forehead as she sent yet another Stupefy at one of the attackers.

She had no idea where Nico disappeared but last time she had seen him fighting alongside his brother Bill.

More students showed up to the scene and Sara had to yell at them to get away or start fighting since the professors couldn't protect everyone. Professor McGonagall was fighting like a true hero somewhere around her, sending hexes at the Carrows who just popped out of nowhere. Sara thought she caught Tonks hair appearing before her from time to time but then Lupin got in front of her.

Then there was Malfoy sprinting out of the castle, followed by Snape and some other Death Eaters.

He had betrayed them, just as she thought.

"Harry," the redhead cried when her brother ran past her, but he didn't turn around, he didn't yell anything back, leaving her fighting.

She had reunited with Nico, Ron and Ginny a while after she finally got out of the claws of an unknown Death Eater; they all looked exhausted but relieved to see her.

"Is everyone okay? Hermione, Luna, Neville?" she asked as Nico caught her in his arms and held her tight.

"They're with Lupin," Ginny breathed, sending another hex out.

The noise had started to quiet down a little and Tonks found her some minutes after.

"We need to go to the infirmary," she mumbled, getting a hold of Ron.

"We need to find Harry first!" Sara yelled.

Tonks shook her head and led the four of them to the infirmary where some people were already gathered.

Neville, professor Flitwick and Bill were all on beds but the one who looked the worst was indeed Bill.

"What happened?" Ron's voice was shaky; Nico put a hand on his twin's shoulder.

Lupin got up from the chair next to his bed, leaving Madam Pomfrey to quietly tend to him. Bill's face was unrecognizable.

"This is Greyback's fault," Lupin mumbled, embracing his goddaughter and holding her tight to his chest; they were both bloody and tired.

Hermione and Luna showed up a bit later.

"I'm going to go and find Harry," Ginny muttered as she got up from her chair.

Everyone looked up at them. Sara felt exhausted so she let herself fall on the floor and lean against the wall, but in that moment she tried to get up, she wanted to go find her brother.

Nico, who was next to her, kept her in place.

"It might still be dangerous, Ginny," Hermione's voice was shaky as she spoke, her eyes filled with tears. Ron was slowly massaging her back, not feeling at his best either.

"It doesn't matter, I'm going after him. If mom and dad show up before I get back, come and find me," and with that, the ginger sprinted out of the Hospital Wing.

"They'll be okay," Nico whispered into her ear and Sara fell into his embrace.

"Look at you, you're all bloody and your brother is in the worst condition possible and you're still worried about how I'm feeling," Sara mumbled, putting a hand on his cheek; Nico melted into her hand.