[29]

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

'Sara, what?' Nico asked as she quickly made her way to the place he was seated across from Harry, Ron and Hermione, as breakfast was nearly over.

'I didn't sleep last night,' she muttered, quickly filling her plate and eating.

'Why would you not—?' Harry started but she cut him off with a scoff.

'Been trying to think of a place where we could practice.'

'Wait wait wait!!! Did you wonder through the Hogwarts Halls at night, alone??' Nico exclaimed and a few students gave him annoyed looks.

Sara slapped him on the arm to make him shut up.

'I can become invisible, you git.'

'Idiot.'

'Can you stop arguing you kids?' Hermione said exasperated.

Sara grinned at her and continued eating, eyed carefully by Ron.

'So had any luck?' he asked at last.

'Nope, we could get caught pretty easily if you would follow my lead.'

'And you still don't look tired, and what's that in your bun?' Nico asked.

Sara chuckled slightly.

'My wand.'

'Your wand??'

Her wand was indeed keeping her messy bun in place.

'But we have charms, you'll—'

'Yes, yes I know!' she muttered and got her wand out of her hair which fell in beautiful red curls on her back.

'How'd you do that? I would kill for hair like yours!!' Hermione cried out, watching the redhead run her fingers through her messy hair.

'Potter charm,' she grinned at Harry who made a face at her. 'Now come on, we'll be late!'

Sara stood up in a matter of seconds and grabbed a charmed Nico along with her.

#

'It's called The Room of Requirement,' Neville sang. 'I stumbled upon it when Crabbe was chasing me.'

'Neville, this is—' Sara started, too impressed to continue.

'Perfect,' Harry and Nico said at the same time.

'So we wished for a place where we could practice for DADA and the room turned it this,' Ron started. 'So if you would want it to me a bathroom, it would be!'

'Charming, Ronal,' Hermione said, rolling her eyes.

The walls were lined with wooden bookcases and instead of chairs the re were large silk cushions on the floor. A set of shelves at the far end of the room carried a range of instruments such as Sneakoscopes, Secrecy Sensors and a large, cracked Foe-Glass.