[21]

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

It felt like hours passed. The only champions left were Harry and Cedric, still no sign from either of them. Sara was in the stands, Nico on her right, a hand around her shoulders, her head resting on his left one.

It was silence, only the whispers of the still excited students, who were trying to guess which one of the Hogwarts champions will be the winner, could be heard.

And then a dreadful yell sent shivers down everybody's backs. Dumbledore, followed by Mrs. Weasley hurried up the stairs, to the place where everyone was now staring.

Sara was yelling, her eyes full of pain, her scar hurting more than ever. Nico was trying to calm her, keeping her in his lap, his eyes sharing the pain that Sara's kept.

Not even Dumbledore or Mrs. Weasley succeeded on calming Sara.

She was seeing everything very clearly: Cedric Diggory was dead, Voldemort back and so were his Death Eaters. Sara felt Harry's pain when Voldemort touched his scar, but it seemed that the pain Sara felt was bigger than his.

"Sara..." he begged."Please calm down, please. Everything is fine, please," Nico now desperately whisper-yelled.

"Professor, please, do something!" Hermione cried, begging Dumbledore.

Sara suddenly stopped yelling and she locked her hazel eyes with Nico's black ones, having now a terrified look on her face.

"Sara?" Dumbledore said softly.

"H-He's b.." Sara said, still looking into Nico's eyes, her voice breaking.

"It's okay, say it, you're safe," he said, a small smile appeared on his face, that helped her breath correctly again.

Everyone was staring at Sara, there were terrified faces, amused ones, confused, concerned and there was Mrs. Weasley who looked like she saw one of her kids dying.

Sara took a deep breath, wanting her voice not to break again.

She moved her hazel eyes from Mrs. Weasley to Dumbledore, to Hermione and Ron and then to Nico's black ones. She let out a little sight before she spoke, her voice now clear and strong.

"He's back---" she started.

A CRACK was heard and two bodies fell in front of the maze, one lifeless, the other one terrified.

"He's back, Voldemort's back!" Harry yelled, now everyone was staring at him.

Fleur Delacour let out a terrifying yell when she saw Cedric's dead body.

Dumbledore was trying to pull him up, but Harry held tight Cedric's shoulders.

"He wanted me to bring his body back to his parents, Cedric!" he desperately said.

Sara felt Nico's hands begging her to get up, Ron helping him. Her tears started to fell off her burning pale cheeks.

Harry's eyes were scanning the crowd until he locked his emerald-green eyes with Sara's now ocean-blue ones and that's when, everything went black, and Sara fell on Nico's hands, now unconscious.

#

Nico was looking at the asleep Sara. He begged her to woke up, everything that happened that night left him confused and also a little bit afraid. Voldemort was back and his Sara looked like she was dead, just the thought of it terrified him.

His family and Hermione were also there, she was running a comforting hand on his back and Ron was right next to them, clearly afraid.

Nico was holding Sara's hand that thankfully was starting to warm up.

After a couple of minutes he finally saw her eyes opening up and she looked around, a sight of relief escaping her lips.

Hermione quickly hugged the redhead, tears streaming down her face.

"Oh Sara thank God," she muttered, letting Nico take Sara in his hands.

"I thought you were..." he said, his voice breaking.

"I'm ok," Sara softly said, holding him tight.

"Oh Sara dear!" Mrs. Weasley exclaimed coming to hug the pale girl."I'm so happy that you're okay."

"Me too, Mrs. Weasley," Sara said, hugging the woman who was just like a mother to her.

"You alright there, little warrior?" Sara heard Fred and George say at the same time.

"Yes," she smiled at the twins immediately after she got out of Mrs. Weasley's embrace.

Nico smiled down at her and tightened his grip around Sara's hand.

Madam Pomfrey was checking Sara when a large black dog, followed by Dumbledore who was holding Harry entered the Hospital Wing.

Mrs. Weasley let out a kind of muffled scream.

"Harry! Oh Harry!"

She started to hurry toward him, but
Dumbledore moved between them.

"Molly," he said, holding up a hand, "please listen to me for a moment. Harry has been through a terrible ordeal tonight. He has
just had to relive it for me. What he needs now is sleep, and peace, and quiet. If he would like you all to stay with him," he added, looking around at Ron, Hermione, the twins, and Bill too, "you may do so. But I do not want you questioning him until he is ready to answer,
and certainly not this evening." Mrs. Weasley nodded. She was very white.

"Sara!" Harry quietly yelled and tried to break out of his Dumbledore's embrance but it was too strong.

"Harry your leg...don't worry about me now, you need to get some sleep," she gave him a little smile.

The black dog slowly walked to Sara and put his head in her lap. Sara smiled knowingly and ran her fingers through Padfoot's black fur.

"Sara is right, Harry, tonight's events were too much for you," Dumbledore said, having a serious look.

"Headmaster," said Madam Pomfrey, staring at the great black dog that was Sirius, "may I ask what?"

"This dog will be remaining with Harry and Sara for a while," said Dumbledore simply. "I assure you, he is extremely well trained." Sara and Nico shared an amused look and Dumbledore continued. "Harry — I will wait while you get into bed."

Dumbledore helped Harry on one of the beds and Madam Pomfrey gave him some pj's before she made him take a potion of dreamless sleep.

Sara watched as her brother slowly drank the potion and he immediately fell asleep.

She looked around the room, noticing a injured Moody on the bed next to hers. She then looked up at Nico and his eyes told her everything she needed to know.

The following couple of hours felt like an eternity to Sara. She had to explain what she saw before she went unconscious to Dumbledore, the Weasleys, Hermione, Snape, and Sirius.

She hated to rewake the memory of the pain she felt when Voldemort touched Harry's scar or the sight of Cedric's lifeless body.

Before he left, Dumbledore turned toward Sara and Nico.

'Sara, I would like to see you in my office as soon as you get well, along with Mr, Weasley. I have already explained the matter to Molly and she can't wait for me to tell you the news,' he said and left the Hospital Wing, leaving Sara and Nico staring after him.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───