[18]

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

'Harry needs to save you in order to complete his task, Sara.'

'It won't happen anything to you, I promise. The spell we will use is too powerful, you won't feel anything.'

'You'll be unconscious until air will enter your lungs again.'

'Relax, Mr. Weasley can live a night without you.'

'You will spend the night in the Hospital Wing.'

'Everything will be fine, I promise.'

#

Water. It was black and then blue again, just a bit of light reaching her eyes. Sara was the only one who could feel what was happening around her, but she didn't dare to open her eyes.

'He'll come,' she thought.

And then she felt a pair of hands on her cheeks.

Harry.

He was there, but the idiot was doing nothing so far and then Sara decided to get in his head.

Hermione, I can't let her there.

'You are not the only champion who needs to save someone!' Sara yelled in his head.

She felt some bubbles breaking on her face. What the hell?

Sara entered Harry's thoughts again, going deeper.

Gillyweed.

Of course! Why didn't she think of that?

Then she heard another voice.

'Take your hostage only!' one of the merpeople said.

'But she is my friend too!' Sara heard Harry saying in his thoughts.

Then someone came, it was Cedric Diggory. He told Harry that it's okay and the others are coming. Krum did but Fleur didn't.

What are you waiting for, you idiot?

And then she felt Harry taking her to the surface, but there was someone else.

Fleur's sister.

But where was Fleur?

Sara didn't feel Harry's hands on her arm anymore, but she was going up.

Air.

She took a deep breath and opened her eyes.

The girl Harry saved didn't know how to swim, so Sara held her.

Someone jumped in the water, she looked in the direction where some feet disappeared under water.

'You're a git Ronald Weasley, did you know that?' Sara threw some water at the redheaded boy who suddenly appeared next to the girls.

'Harry would kill me if I let you there,' Ron said, wiping away the water that got into his eyes.

'I know how to swim you idiot, help her!'

'Okay,' Ron muttered.

They pulled Fleur's sister through the water, back toward the bank where the judges stood watching, twenty merpeople accompanying them like a guard of honor, singing their horrible screechy songs.

Sara could see Madam Pomfrey fussing over Hermione, Krum, Cedric, and Cho, all of whom were wrapped in thick blankets.

Dumbledore and Ludo Bagman stood beaming at Sara and Ron from the bank as they swam nearer, meanwhile Madame Maxime was trying to restrain Fleur Delacour, who was quite hysterical, fighting tooth and nail to return to the water.