[90]

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

That feeling of relief when he finally had her in his arms once again made Nico's blood hum.

He kissed her forehead and hair and then hands and neck and almost carried her somewhere else so they could be alone because Sara was back and she was safe and she was in his arms and Nico felt just like the day he met her; he was filled with a happiness so big he might have exploded.

"You're not going anywhere ever again, little bird, you're not being kidnapped again," he whispered, finally planting the softest kiss onto her lips.

She swiped his tousled hair out of his eyes and smiled, that big smile with those full rosy lips. "Getting kidnapped in the near future or ever is not on my to do list anyway."

And after hugging the life out of each other, the two had to compose themselves, go back to that dining room and be there for Remus.

Remus hugged his goddaughter tightly and gave her the goofiest smile ever. The days Nico had helped him and Tonks were like he was running after two kids, and he was glad he could still see that happiness there, he was like a little kid in those moments.

"Do you want to be Teddy's godmother?" and then Sara started squealing and eventually broke into sobs as she nodded her head a million times and hugged the hell out of Remus.

"I'm so happy for you dad R! Teddy is gonna be the most loved kid on this planet," she smiled at him and then turned to Nico, all of her teeth on display.

Nicolas Weasley melted.

Bill was hurrying to fetch wine and Fleur was persuading Lupin to join them for a drink.

"I can't stay long, I must get back," Remus said, beaming around at them all: he looked years younger than Nico had ever seen him. "Thank you, thank you, Bill."

Bill had soon filled all of their goblets; they stood and raised them high in a toast.

"To Teddy Remus Lupin," said Lupin, "a great wizard in the making!"

"'Oo does 'e look like?' Fleur enquired.

"I think he looks like Dora, but she thinks he is like me. Not much hair. It looked black when he was born, but I swear it's turned ginger in the hour since. Probably be blond by the time I get back. Andromeda says Tonks's hair started changing colour the day that she was born." He drained his goblet. "Oh, go on then, just one more," he added, beaming, as Bill made to fill it again.

The wind buffeted the little cottage and the fire leapt and crackled, and Bill was soon opening another bottle of wine. Lupin's news seemed to have taken them out of themselves, removed them for a while from their state of siege: tidings of new life were exhilarating.

"No...no... I really must get back," Remus said at last, declining yet another goblet of wine. He got to his feet and pulled his travelling cloak back around himself. "Goodbye, goodbye–I'll try and bring some pictures in a few days' time –they'll all be so glad to know that I've seen you-"

He fastened his cloak and made his farewells, hugging the women and grasping hands with the men, then, still beaming, returned into the wild night.