[28]

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

'Look, it's the high inquisitor,' Nico whispered as bad old Umbridge had emerged through the trapdoor in the floor.

'Oh no we have to see her two times today,' Sara said coldly, pulling her dream diary out of her bag.

The class, which had been talking cheerily, fell silent at once. The abrupt fall in the noise level made Professor Trelawney, who had been wafting about handing out copies of The Dream Oracle, look round.

'Good afternoon, Professor Trelawney,' said Professor Umbridge with her wide smile. "You received my note, I trust? Giving the time and date of your inspection?'

Professor Trelawney nodded curtly and, looking very disgruntled, turned her back on Professor Umbridge and continued to give out books.

What followed was the weirdest Divination class they had. Sara felt as though professor Trelawney could burst into crying after she had fake predicted Umbridge's future.

Everything was over when the toad looking like professor left and Trelawney requested their dream diary.

'That old shag,' Nico said as they made their way to the DADA classroom.

'Who are you talking about?' Sara laughed but when they reached the classroom, her question had to go unanswered.

The lesson ended with yet another week of detention that Harry got.

'What do you think he has to do?' Sara asked that evening.

It became a tradition to them that they would go into the boys' dormitory and hide behind Nico's bed curtains.

Nico shrugged. 'Ron wouldn't tell me, he already knows.'

'So Ron knows but I don't?' Sara whispered, pointing her wand to mend the parchment which she poked a whole into with her quill.

'You could simply ask him.'

'I actually did, he avoided me afterwards,' she muttered.

'Well then what happened to him?' he said more to himself than to Sara.

She shrugged and looked down at her almost finished Transfiguration homework.

'That woman is the devil in a toad face,' Nico mumbled, knowing that Sara was already thinking the worst about Umbridge's detention.

'Yeah...'

'Good Godric, come here!' Nico chuckled and pulled Sara into his lap, hugging her from behind.

'Dreams do come true,' she chuckled and rolled her finished Transfiguration homework.

Nico began to plant kisses on her neck.

'You!' she laughed.

'Mhm,' he muttered.

'Nico, Sara?' Ron's voice echoed through the room.

'Sh-' Sara started and moved quickly from Nico's lap next to her homework.

At that very moment Ron drew the curtains and eyed them curiously.

'What are you doing?'

'Homework!' Nico and Sara yelled at the same time, pointing to the pile of books and parchment.

'Right, but why in here?' Ron asked.

'It's quiet,' Nico replied and began mocking Fred and George.

'Alright then,' Ron muttered and turned to Sara. 'Hermione is looking for you, she's already in your dorm.'

'Well I should get going,' Sara said and packed her things quickly. 'Good night boys!'

'Yeah good night!' Nico replied and gave her a small smile.

Just as Sara left the dorm she heard Ron ask Nico 'what's going on with you two?'.

#

'Dumbledore's army,' Nico whispered. 'The perfect excuse to break all the rules and make Umbridge mad.'

'Well make sure no one hears about it!' Sara snapped at him.

'Right sorry.'

Sara and Nico were already brewing their potions. Sara looked at her brother, he started it all fine.

'Do you reckon we really are going to be prepared after that whole thing?'

'Trust Harry, he got through a lot. If anyone could teach us defensive and offensive spells is the fourth champion of the Triwizard Tournament, the godson of a wanted man and—'

'—the boy who lived,' Nico sang.

'Yes,' Sara chuckled.

They were both in good moods as their essays got marked with an E, the highest grade in their class yet.

At the end of the lesson, each of them gave Snape a bottle of their strengthening potion.

'I feel like we are both going to get an O on this one,' Sara said cheerfully as they headed to the Great Hall for lunch.

'I hope you are right, love,' Nico chuckled and pulled Sara in a quick one arm hug.

'Hey, Potter!' someone yelled from behind them and both turned around. Malfoy.

'What do you want, ferret?' Nico asked but only received one of Draco's scoffs in return.

'How's your arm?' Draco asked Sara.

She raised a brow and threw a quick look at the arm that Malfoy left his handprint on.

'Pretty bad now that I got a part of you on it, ferret,' she replied coldly.

The only thing Draco did was grin and walk past them.

'What-'

'-was-'

'-that?' both finished in the same surprised tone.

Sara blinked several times before she made sure all of it was real.

'I'm sure that was a joke, he grinned—' Nico started.

'It's bloody Malfoy, of course it was some trick of his to annoy us,' Sara said and started dragging Nico along with her to the Great Hall. 'Now come, I'm hungry.'

'Idiot.'

'Git.'

Both had burst into laughter as they walked through the Great Hall to their usual seats at the Gryffindor table.

And the whole time she felt a pair of grey-eyes in the back of her head.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───