[58]

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

'You still think that we should tell your parents?' Sara asked as Nico continued running his fingers through her hair.

It was their 3rd day at the Burrow after they arrived for the Christmas holidays; Christmas' Eve. Mrs. Weasley has invited both Sara and Harry to spend their Christmas with them and Sara was very excited that she almost broke into tears when she thanked Mrs. Weasley for the invitation.

Nico somehow managed to get Ginny out of her room as she was sharing it with Sara. She walked out, still rambling, but the mischievous glint didn't leave her eyes.

They were comfortably seated on Sara's bed and she was using Nico's chest as a pillow. The boy didn't object at all as he could play with her soft red locks.

'Mom would either cry from happiness or squeeze us to death and in both cases you'll be a part of the family, she'll practically adopt you so you can start calling her mom,' Nico chuckled and the girl tried to look him in the eyes but failed as she couldn't see them from her position.

'Shut up,' she said playfully and grabbed one of his hands, playing with his fingers.

'Come on now, everyone'll be excited, they suspected it since 3rd year anyway,' at those words Sara quickly sat up on the bed.

'Are you serious?'

'Nope, I'm Nico.'

'Git!' the redhead exclaimed and hit him with one of her pillows, only having him in joining a huge pillow fight that ended with them sprawled on the carpet.

They looked at each other for a few moments, both smiling widely. Sara didn't even realize when Nico's hand moved close and one of his fingers touched her chin, pulling her closer to him.

'I love you so much and I am sure they will be okay with it, all of them.'

'I love you so much so I'll trust you on this one and if the twins try anything-'

'-I'll make sure to use their products against them, they would rock green hair, honestly,' Nico said jokingly and Sara chuckled.

Just then they both saw the feathers that were floating gracefully above them, threatening to fall at any second.

'You did it,' Nico whispered with amazement, 'you used your geminent powers wandlessly and you made the feathers float.'

Sara smiled and just as she looked at Nico again, she felt a pair of soft lips with strawberry taste connected with hers and she quickly kissed back, making Nico grin against her lips.

She didn't even realize when he had landed on top of her, brushing the soft skin on her arms, where her sleeves were rolled up, with his fingers.

'Merry Christmas, love,' he whispered and moved to kiss her neck.

'Merry Christmas.'

An hour, many kisses and laughs later, Sara and Nico finally went to the living room.

Nico decided to hold Sara's hand somehow lose to make it a bit obvious; the fact that they would just guess their situation would be a relief as both Sara and Nico were shaking with nerves.