[11]

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

'Dragons???' Nico asked in a low voice from beside Sara.

Her jaw dropped open as soon as her brother told them what's waiting for him in the first task.

'And you say that Fleur and Krum know already??' Sara asked again, not believing what she heard.

The Daily Prophet where Rita Skeeter wrote horrible things about Harry was forgotten, on the table that was near them.

'Yes and I told Cedric, it felt fair as he was the only one who didn't find out about them,' Harry replied.

'And do you have any plan mate?' Nico asked, his eyes burning with curiosity.

'Yes and for God's sakes Sara don't start freaking out!'

She was looking at him like 'I'm sure no plan of yours will work.'

'Do you still have no idea who did this to you?' Nico muttered.

'No,' Harry shrugged ', but Sirius thinks—'

'Did you talk to Sirius? Did he answer your letter?' Sara interrupted him.

'Yes and he thinks Karkaroff, who was Death Eater, is the one who put my name into the goblet.'

'What!!'

'Lower your voice, Sara!'

Curious heads turned to look at Sara.

'Is there any evidence?' Nico said, trying to calm Sara down.

'No.'

'Well then we should hope that the one who did this to you will come out of the shadows.'

#

Time was behaving in a more peculiar fashion than ever, rushing past in great dollops, so that one moment Sara seemed to be sitting down in her first lesson, History of Magic, and the next, walking into lunch. . . and then (where had the morning gone?), Professor McGonagall was hurrying over to Harry in the Great Hall. Lots of people were watching.

'Potter, the champions have to come down onto the grounds now. . . . You have to get ready for your first task. '

'Okay,' Harry said, standing up, his fork falling onto his plate with a clatter.

'Good luck, Harry,' Hermione whispered. 'You'll be fine!'

'Yeah, mate. You are gonna show them who is the best champion,' Nico said, smiling at Harry.

'When you cast the spell focus, and you'll be okay,' Sara muttered.

Not long ago Sara and Nico found out about Harry's plan with the dragon.

'Thanks guys,' Harry said, and Sara caught the nervousness in his voice.

After finishing lunch Sara, Nico and Hermione made their way towards the forest, to the stands.

They sat down and Hermione started shaking. Sara, who was as worried as her, didn't wait too long to take Nico's hand who, she noticed, started to smile.

The crowd yelled, screamed, gasped, cheered as every champion got through his dragon. And then it could be heard, the forth whistle. Sara saw Harry walking past the fence, now in the enclosure. At the other end of it, there was the Bulgarian Horntail, a huge and dangerous dragon. Sara could feel Harry shacking, even if she was up in the stands.