[67]

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

A lot of things happened while Sara was away, talking with Dumbledore.

For one, he and Draco got into an ugly fight and the blonde had to stay in the infirmary.

Snape caught Harry so the team was left without a seeker for their match against Ravenclaw, the one that will help them win the cup or lose miserably.

She was angry, almost lost her temper on him when the others revealed everything, but in the end he was her brother and she knew that she had the Potter gene which caused them to get into trouble too so she just forgave him and easily found a solution for the seeker problem.

And the best thing that came out of the situation, Harry got rid of Half Blood Prince's potion book and all the spells that lead them to this.

"He seemed to know about that fucking book," Harry muttered.

They were in the astronomy tower on a late Friday night.

Sara put her hands on the railing and squeezed.

"Snape is a man full of secrets. I wouldn't be surprised if that book turned out to be his," Sara explained, staring off in the distance.

"His? Do you think he is the half blood prince?"

Sara turned to look at him, desperation written all over her features. She knew she had her doubts about Snape and everything, doubts that appeared after her encounter with both Dumbledore and him. The fact that Dumbledore decided he shouldn't be at their second meeting was something to think about.

"Well maybe he is a half blood, right? People like him have been living under a lie for years so that the others don't judge them. He's the potions master and that's our best lead by now. And he's also into the dark arts, maybe he knew the spell you used on Malfoy because he made it!"

"I don't really think Snape would do that tho."

"Why?"

"I just I-"

Sara shook her head, interrupting him. "Listen Harry, there is a lot we don't know about and Snape's past is surely one of them. We know that he is an ex death eater that won Dumbledore's trust, but he didn't win ours. With everyday, Voldemort becomes stronger and I know that he has men in the castle, that's for sure. Snape, playing spy for the 'both' sides is surely going to betray the side he knows the options are not great for him. What do you think he'll do if somehow we lose Dumbledore? That he'll start leading the order himself? No, I'm sure not. He'll run to his Dark Lord and tell him everything he knows about, everything that could help them have an advantage over us. He can tell them about Sirius' house or where the other members of the order are located. He could tell him how to break into our aunt's house and torture and kill them all. This is not just a game now, it's real life and if we want to have even a little chance to win, we have to outsmart both Snape and Voldemort."

"When you say it like that, it makes sense," Harry sighed, running a hand through his hair. "When did you have time to think about all of this anyway?"

"From the moment he became the DADA teacher I started being suspicious. You can't blame me tho, you know I'm an overthinker."

The raven boy smiled and put a hand around his sister's shoulders, hugging her to his chest. "I know."

Sara's eyes turned glassy. "I wish we could've been closer. Everything made us be further apart from each other than we've ever been, to the point where we don't even speak in a day."

Harry rested his head atop hers; he struggled to do so since Sara was taller but in the end the redhead took pity on him and helped him do so. "I miss you so much my heart breaks when I know that we're going to be 17 this summer, that we're going to fight in a war and maybe even lose each other."

"No, neither of us will be lost, I won't allow that!"

"How do you know you can stop that?"

Sara shook her head and took his face in her hands.

"Harry, you're the subject of a prophecy, only you can stop Voldemort from winning, and you will, I know you will. And I? I'll make sure you and the others we care about will get out of this. We'll have families, we'll have huge dinners together where we can talk about the good parts, the parts that brought us together and made us fear no one, because I'm not letting you out of my sight, neither you nor Nico, nor Hermione, nor Ron, nor the Weasleys. We're not risking losing anyone like we did with Sirius."

Harry nodded soundlessly and Sara pulled him into her arms, both their grips on each other tight.

"You're my twin," she whispered. "My brother, my blood, my only family, the only one who can replace dad and mom. You took care of me our whole lives and in turn I'll take care of you. Neither of us dies or we die together, because if you are gone, a part of me reserved only for you will also be dead and it'll never heal, I wouldn't heal. "

"I would tear the world apart to have you back," Harry muttered, his eyes filled with tears.

She smiled and ran her fingers through his hair, getting it out of his face. "Mom and dad would be proud of you. You've come so far."

Harry took her hand and kissed her knuckles. "They're proud of you too."

A loud bang was heard that startled the twins. They looked wide eyed towards the entrance of the astronomy tower and almost jumped off when they heard Filch's voice.

"That old fucker is destroying our bonding moments," Sara complained.

Harry chuckled and got his invisibility cloak from where he dropped it on the floor.

"Who can reach the Gryffindor tower first can demand any food from the loser and he has to go to the kitchen tonight," Sara muttered, already making herself invisible.

"We get extra points if we kick Filch in the shins."

"Deal."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

A bit of Sara and Harry bonding before everything goes to shit, your welcome :DDD

Thank you for all your support!!! I read every comment and I see everyone that votes and my heart just explodes with warmth when I think about the people that really want this book.

Being my first project I'm aware my writing is bad, but I promise I have something for you that I've been working on for the past month, it may take a little bit longer until it's out.

Until then, you can follow my instagram @\acronychalwriter to get updates and edits of my books.

Until next week, mischief managed /*