[14]

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

As the redhead made her way to the tall boy with black hair, heads turned to watch her. 'Potters always have a way to make themselves noticed' some of them whispered. The others stared in shock and awe at the Gryffindor girl that was practically standing out among all the girls that have gone mad to make themselves more beautiful, but she didn't. The fact that she chose to be simple, made her even more beautiful.

Those last thoughts were Nico's. He couldn't get his eyes off her but who would?

Sara arrived in front of him and she gave him one of her softest smiles that reminded him of every time she had chocolate or strawberries or every ten points scored in a Quidditch match.

'Hey you,' she began.

'Hey, you—wow. You're beautiful!' Nico exclaimed.

'Thank you,' Sara softly chuckled. 'I love how these look on you.'

She pointed to Nico's dressrobes that weren't horrible, as Ron's ones. Nico gave his mother his pocket money to make sure he would have something at least presentable.

'Thanks, umm, where's Hermione?' he asked.

Sara chuckled and pointed to a girl next to a group of Durmstrang boys. Hermione was holding hands with Viktor Krum itself.

Nico's jaw dropped open and he could hear Sara chuckling again.

'I have never seen this coming,' he muttered.

'Neither did I but she told me that Krum was spending a lot of time in the library just to get a chance to talk with her and I think that's pretty sweet.'

'Yeah,' Nico smiled and held out his arm for Sara. 'Shall we?'

'Yes,' Sara replied, blushing.

They linked their arms and began walking to the entrance of the Great Hall that looked absolutely spectacular.

The walls of the Hall had all been covered in sparkling silver frost, with hundreds of garlands of mistletoe and ivy crossing the starry black ceiling. The House tables had vanished; instead, there were about a hundred smaller, lantern-lit ones, each seating about a dozen people.

They passed Hermione and Krum and Sara waved to the two. The brunette waved back and began chatting with her date.

Harry, who was looking quite bored, stared in shock at his sister and muttered a 'wow' before Parvati had put herself in front of him.

'Isn't that Cho Chang who came with Diggory?' Nico asked.

'Oh yes, that's her. Have you found out of Harry's failed attempt at asking her?'

'Ginny knows a whole lot of things and she kindly informed me, yes,' he laughed and Sara punched his shoulder slightly.

'Oh no are you going to hurt your date?' Nico teased and Sara just watched him in amusement as they made their to Ron's and his date's table, Padma Patil.

'Hi Padma, you look nice,' Sara greeted, giving the girl one of her best smiles.

'Thank you! You do too,' the Ravenclaw smiled back.