[80]

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

It had been over a month since her capture and time was passing dangerously slow. Besides being a prisoner in her room all day, Sara would be tortured again and again for Bellatrix's entertainment, always ending up having to heal her wounds afterwards.

She slowly learnt to live with the pain of the curse and she would just go unconscious on command, making herself turn everything off with the help of her geminent powers.

So far Sara had no idea how she could escape the bloody manor, having gotten a lot of information out of Draco on the weekends when he would floo back home from Hogwarts. Apparently Snape allowed him to do so because of his duty as a Death Eater which made the ginger concerned; Draco couldn't kill Dumbledore, what else could he do on the weekends instead of bloody homework.

The boy liked to talk a lot, she found out. He told her how any type of magic performed inside the house, except the drawing room, alerted his parents so she couldn't do any magic or even set the door on fire and just walk out.

Sara couldn't apparate either, finding out about it after trying a few times on her first night and splinching, getting as far as the bathroom. It turned out that the manor had all kind of protective charms installed, along with whatever they used at Hogwarts to not let anyone apparate inside the grounds.

She could say she tried everything, smashing the window so she could climb out of the room, setting fire to the door which didn't work because the door was apparently fire proof, she even smashed the mirror in the bathroom trying to destroy the lock the muggle way.

Not even her clips worked to pick the lock, she was stupid for thinking a smashed mirror could. Sara ended up with a bloody hand and possibly seven years of bad luck.

She couldn't even sneak out whenever she would get her food because it always magically appeared on her nightstand, making Sara growl internally.

Why did those people think of absolutely everything?

The only things that brought her comfort were her necklace, the Black family ring and Nico's clothes that she mostly wore at night so that they wouldn't catch her with them. Having to wear Narcissa's old clothes meant that if she didn't, Lucius would get suspicious and eventually find her little magic bag that she always stored inside her boots.

They thought she was limping because of all of the pain she went through, but Sara was actually limping because of the bag stuck in her shoes.

She had just finished her dinner as the door flew open and Draco Malfoy walked through it, looking a mess like he usually did, still very much dressed in his uniform robes.

The sun had just set and Sara rolled her eyes when he threw himself onto the bed, not even bothering to take his shoes off.

Without acknowledging his existence, the ginger walked into the bathroom to wash her hands, having nothing in which she could gaze at her reflection. Her hands were still bruised after the sharp pieces of the mirror dug into them.

She didn't consider ending her own life at all, she could endure all the suffering and not make the selfish decision to give up while her brother was Merlin knew where and her lover was in a school with a Death Eater for a Headmaster.