[4]

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

They had reached the very edge of the wood at the top of the field, and here was an empty space, with a small sign hammered into the ground that read WEEZLY.

'Couldn't have a better spot!' said Mr. Weasley happily. 'The field is just on the other side of the wood there, we're as close as we could be.' He hoisted his backpack from his shoulders. 'Right,' he said excitedly, 'no magic allowed, strictly speaking, not when we're out in these numbers on Muggle land. We'll be putting these tents up by hand!'

'Shouldn't be too difficult.... Muggles do it all the time.... Here, Harry, where do you reckon we should start?'

Sara had never been camping in her life; the Dursleys had never taken her or Harry on any kind of holiday, preferring to leave them with Mrs. Figg, an old neighbor. However, she, Harry and Hermione worked out where most of the poles and pegs should go, and though Mr. Weasley was more of a hindrance than a help, because he got thoroughly overexcited when it came to using the mallet, they finally managed to erect a pair of shabby two-man tents.

All of them stood back to admire their handiwork. Nobody looking at these tents would guess they belonged to wizards, Sara thought, but the trouble was that once Bill, Charlie, and Percy arrived, they would be a party of ten. Hermione seemed to have spotted this problem too; she gave Sara and Harry a quizzical look as Mr. Weasley dropped to his hands and knees and entered the first tent.

'We'll be a bit cramped,' he called, 'but I think we'll all squeeze in. Come and have a look.'

Sara bent down, ducked under the tent flap, and felt her jaw drop. She had walked into what looked like an old-fashioned, three room flat, complete with bathroom and kitchen.

'I love magic!' Sara heard Harry whisper.

After a quick tour of the girls' tent, which was slightly smaller than the boys', though without the smell of cats, Harry, Ron, Hermione, Nico and Sara set off across the campsite with the kettle and saucepans.

They were walking through all the tents.

'Give me the map, Ronald!' Hermione said.

'I can guide us too!' Ron yelled.

'Says the one who got me lost in our very first day at Hogwarts,' Harry laughed.

'Harry's got a point, Ron. Give the map to Hermione,' Sara said, giggling.

Before Ron could answer, Nico got the map from his hands and started to run.

'Nicolas Weasley !Come here and give us the bloody map!' Sara yelled after him.

'You have to catch me first!' he yelled back.

While the trio was greeting the people they knew, Sara ran to catch Nico who had stopped. He smiled at Sara who ran right into his open arms and with a happy expression said 'I caught you!'. Both burst into laughter.

They waited for the trio to catch up with them and they were on their way to find a fountain.

#

The Irish won, but Viktor Krum, the Bulgarian seeker caught the Snich. Sara yelled like a mad woman when they won and so did Nico.

Sara though she could get a good night of sleep until someone grabbed her shoulders and shook her to wake her up.

'What Hermione, what!' Sara yelled irritated.

"Death Eaters."

Sara jumped out of bed and looked at Hermione, fear was al over her face.

Quickly she put on a sweater and a pair of pants and grabbed her wand.

All girls rushed out of their tent, finding all the boys in front of theirs.

'Fred, George! Take care of Ginny! Go into the woods now! I'll find you when everything is calmer!' Mr. Weasley yelled, disappearing in the crowd.

It was like Sara was in a daze. Nico snapped her out of it when he took her hand and they ran into the woods, ready to duel if it was necessary.

Everyone was screaming, the Death Eaters were laughing, there was chaos. They lost Harry, Ron and Hermione on their way.

As soon as they entered the woods,  Sara fell and she heard the sound of her bones breaking.

'Auch!' she sighed,

'Oh no, you've broken your leg,' Nico said.

Sara tried to pull herself up but the pain in her right leg was bigger then she expected.

'No, no, I'm gonna carry you,' Nico whispered.

'You what?' Sara asked, confused.

Sara didn't have time to react. He lifted her into his arms and he started to run, carrying her.

'Are you sure that this is a great idea? I'm heavy,' Sara asked.

'No, it's okay, I can do it,' Nico said.

They soon found a spot where Nico put Sara down. He sat on the ground, next to her.

'Let me see how your leg is,' Nico said.

She nodded and he started to pull her jeans up to see how red her leg was.

Meanwhile, Sara noticed that the yells have stopped and peace was upon them. She was confused, how did the Ministry workers solve the Death Eater problem so easily?

Suddenly she looked up at the sky.

'Nico!'

'What's wrong, Sara?' Nico asked, alarmed.

'It's the Dark Mark, it's his mark!' Sara hissed, pointing at the sky. 'We need to find your dad!'

'Should we go back to the camp?' Nico asked.

'I guess,' she sighed.

'Here, let me get you up,' he said.

He once again lifted her, she put her arm around his neck and he started to carry her.

This time they didn't run, they didn't hear screams, it felt like there were only them in the whole forest.

When they reached the edge of the woods, Sara saw someone running to them. It was Mr. Weasley.

'Are you both okay? What happened," Mr. Weasley asked, visibly confused when he saw that Nico was carrying Sara.

'I just broke my leg while running, is everyone else okay?' she asked.

'Yeah, the Death Eaters ran as soon as they saw the mark,' Mr. Weasley replied.

'But who conjured it?' Nico raised a brow.

'Apparently some house elf was found with Harry's wand near the place it was conjured, and, when we checked out the last spells it casted, it appeared that his wand was used to conjure the mark. But enough with the talking, Nico can you please take Sara into the tent? I need to heal her leg,' Mr. Weasley said.

Nico nodded and he carried her inside.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───