[65]

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"You did it!" Sara yelled in delight after Nico told the news.

He laughed and lifted her into his arms, spinning her around. Gryffindors were throwing them curious glances as they settled on the sofa.

"Ron was looking rather sad when I saw he and Hermione heading for the dorms."

"He failed just because half of his eyebrow was left behind."

"No way!" Sara laughed, cuddling with him to Seamus' obvious exasperation;  he gave them a look full of annoyance when he decided to leave for the dorms.

"Yes way, he's pretty pissed, or no, that's not the correct word. He's very pissed about that."

"I understand him but that'll give us the chance for him, Harry and I to take the test at the same time."

"I already know that you'll kill it."

Sara smiled and pressed a kiss to his neck, inhaling his strawberry scent mixed with butterbeer and spring air.

"How was potions?"

"All I can say is 'amusing'."

"What do you mean?"

"Slughorn literally told us to brew him something amusing. Harry got all the attention of course while Ernie, Draco and I watched."

"Malfoy was there."

"Yea."

"And both of you are still alive right?"

"Yes dummie, not going to kill anyone right now."

Nico raised an eyebrow. "But you are going to kill someone in the near future?"

"Shut up."

A few hours later, they were strolling through the common room towards the dorms when Ron and Hermione came out of it, together. Sara and Nico already knew that Harry would be on his way to Slughorn after a brief explanation from him at dinner.

He was under his invisibility cloak for sure but an angry looking Lavender Brown who was approaching Ron and Hermione in a hurry didn't know that.

"That girls screams fight even before she opened her mouth," Sara muttered and Nico laughed silently.

"What were you doing up there with her?!" Lavender shrieked, her expression thunderous.

"Lavender you scared me!" Ron said, exasperation on his face.

"Don't avoid my question!! Are you cheating on me with that?"

All the color drained from Hermione's face. Ron looked furios.

"Don't you dare insult, Hermione. Get lost, Lavender!"

"Well I'm your girlfriend!"

"A very annoying one!" he yelled and stormed back up the stairs to the dorms.

Sara, Nico and Hermione looked at each other in astonishment while Lavender started sobbing; she ran towards the stairs leading to the girls' dormitories and was gone.

"What did just happen?" Sara said in a smile voice, trying not to burst into laughter.

Hermione shrugged, a knowing smile on her face as she went after Ron. This fight most likely meant that Ron and Lavender were over and knowing Hermione well enough, this was a little win for her.

Nico had a hard time trying not to burst out laughing. "Well this was fun."

Sara hit his arm softly. "We're going in there and if you laugh at your brother I strongly advise you to run while you can."

"Don't worry I'm not gonna laugh at Ron, but if I laugh about his situation then it's not my fault."

"Fine you moron, come on now."

They quickly went up to Nico's dorm, skipping stairs as they ran. The noise made Hermione wait for them at the entrance to the room.

"Is he okay?" Sara asked, ignoring Nico who, despite her warning, was already crackling up.

Hermione smiled nervously and led them inside where they were surprised to see that Ron was having a fit of laughter.

"Man," Nico croaked between his own laughs,  "What did just happen?"

"I'm free," Ron managed to get out.

"And we're stuck with two idiots," Sara muttered to Hermione.

The bushy haired girl chuckled.

"Harry just took Felix Felicis, didn't he?"

"Yeah."

"And he was under the invisibility cloak?"

"Yes," Ron laughed.

"Well I guess you got lucky too, Ron."

"Best day of my life."

Sara fixed him with her hazel eyes. "Ok then, now you can stop laughing like a mad man. You too, Nico."

"I'm sorry, love," Nico said with a smile, coming towards her and hugging her.

Sara smiled and pushed Nico and herself onto his bed.

"There is just one little problem," Hermione muttered.

"What do you mean?" the redhead asked, trying to untangle herself from Nico.

"Harry said he needed to go see Hagrid after he drank some Felix."

"Is he mad?"

"How will he get that memory then?"

"He said he trusts Felix so we trust Harry too," Ron replied, still smiling widely.

Hermione threw him a dirty look. "Well I don't because if he messes it up, he won't have another chance."

"Harry gets into trouble and gets out of it often, I believe this time it will be the same."

"We'll have to trust you on that one," Nico chuckled and nibbled at her ear.

"I hope he'll succeed," Hermione whispered, putting a hand over her eyes.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

I'm really sorry for this short chapter but I kinda had to introduce the Lavender thing here:)

Hopefully next chapter will be longer, ly<3