[51]

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

'Oh Harry, can you please stop? You are being ridiculous,' Sara scoffed as they moved along the train, finding Luna and Neville into an empty compartment.

'Hi guys,' Nico greeted and put both Sara's and his trunks into the luggage bag, falling on one of the empty seats, next to the window.

Sara was still in denial after what Harry, Hermione and Ron had told her and Nico after the Diagon Alley trip.

Draco Malfoy was indeed the son of a Death Eater, but she didn't know why would Voldemort need a 16 year old to join their cause.

'But Sara just think about it,' Harry just continued their conversation after he had exchanged some words with Neville and Luna.

'Just no, Harry, I will refuse to accuse someone based on their personality and family, I need real proof for Godric's sake,' she groaned and let her head fall into Nico's lap.

When Harry didn't argue no more, Luna broke the silence.

'Are we still doing D.A. meetings this year, Harry?' asked Luna, who was detaching a pair of psychedelic spectacles from the middle of The Quibbler.

'No point now we've got rid of Umbridge, is there?' said Harry, sitting down.

Neville bumped his head against the seat as he emerged from under it, trying to find Trevor for sure. He looked most disappointed.

'I liked the D.A.! I learned loads with you!'

'I enjoyed the meetings too,'said Luna serenely. 'It was like having friends.'

'Oh Luna dear,' Sara started and her tense expression became soft. 'We'll always be your friends.'

They all nodded and Luna's smile grew bigger.

There was a disturbance outside their compartment door; a group of fourth-year girls was whispering and giggling together on the other side of the glass.

'You ask him!'

'No, you!'

'I'll do it!'

And one of them, a bold-looking girl with large dark eyes, a prominent chin, and long black hair pushed her way through the door.

'Hi, Harry, I'm Romilda, Romilda Vane,' she said loudly and confidently. 'Why don't you join us in our compartment? You don't have to sit with them,' she added in a stage whisper, indicating Neville's bottom, which was sticking out from under the seat again as he groped around for Trevor, and Luna, who was now wearing her free Spectrespecs, which gave her the look of a demented, multicolored owl.

Sara raised her brow at the girl who looked how she was seated in Nico's lap and gasped softly. Nico put a calming hand on Sara's shoulders before she could say a snarky comment.

'They're friends of mine,' said Harry coldly.

'Oh,' said the girl, looking very surprised. 'Oh. Okay.'

And she withdrew, sliding the door closed behind her.

'People expect you 10 have cooler friends than us,' said Luna, displaying her knack for embarrassing honesty.