[83]

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The walk to the drawing room felt like it would last forever.

Sara wondered why the noseless psychopath took his sweet time to come back to the manor which was headquarters of the Death Eaters' at the time.

Draco was breathing heavily beside her, while the click of Narcissa's heels were ringing in her ears, it was dreadful, knowing that night might bring them anything.

The only time she had seen him in person was at the Ministry where she tried to drown him, but failed; Sara knew he wouldn't have mercy, she saw the way his red eyes looked into hers, like she was his prey and he was the hunter.

She wouldn't be the prey this time.

The drawing room was deadly silent, not even the fire in the grate seemed to make any noise. Sara quickly scanned the room, recognizing quite a few faces from the battle at the Ministry such as Dolohov, the Lestrange brothers, Nott, Macnair, Mulciber and of course Yaxley, her kidnapper. There were also Lucius and Bellatrix seated at the table, one looking haunted and the other looking ecstatic.

Sara guessed this was a little meeting only because there were many other Death Eaters, most of them probably causing mayhem in the world at that moment.

The comforting touch of Draco's hand left her back as he and his mother both went to take seats at the table. The ginger watched them as they took unsure steps towards Mr. Malfoy, and she knew she was just stalling for time.

She didn't want to acknowledge him, she didn't want to look at the person who killed so many important people for her.

But eventually, as the silence became unbearable, Sara raised her chin in confidence and looked straight at him.

Those red eyes made shivers run down her spine.

He was still very much looking like someone who should be long dead, his snake like pupils making the look all the more frightening. His devilish grin was almost taunting, truly enjoying the situation the girl was in.

"Sara Potter," his voice was like shattering glass, it cut across everything that the girl was, leaving her to pick up the pieces. "How kind of you to join us."

Sara snapped back to reality, everything frightening about him fading in the background. She would not back down, she wouldn't gave him or the others the satisfaction to see her crumble.

"We must thank Mr. Yaxley here for knocking me out and dropping me off here," everyone turned to stare at the Death Eater like they didn't know that piece of information before.

Draco sent her a glare that told her to be careful, but when it came to Sara Potter and danger, the two wouldn't be apart for long.

Voldemort clicked his tongue. "Take a seat, Potter."

Sara shrugged. "I quite like standing, thank you very much."

Next thing she knew, his wand was trained on her and his hiss shocked everyone in the room. "Imperius."

Sara didn't feel anything, just like that time the fake Professor Moony cast the unforgivable curse on her.