[87]

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Some people could be read easily, every emotion they harbor betrayed by the look on their face; that wasn't the case with Sara Potter while she wolfed down her dinner.

It had been a little over a couple of months since the night she basically awoke from whatever enchanted sleep she was in.

Sara called it a storm raging inside her mind and Draco laughed at first, until everything became painfully real and she gave him the details.

Draco looked murderous each day from that at the mention of any Death Eaters or even his family.

Sara only kept wanting more and more food.

People had different priorities at that moment.

The blonde saw the expression of bliss on the girl's face whenever she ate, but he wasn't sure that was only what she felt.

She was overthinking, she was always overthinking.

Sara could barely get out of bed the first few weeks and after she started putting more weight she came back to herself a little; but she had that haunted look in her eyes, sometimes it was the same as his.

Draco desperately wanted to get her out of here sometimes, but after spending too much time with Sara his father had gotten suspicious.

He felt like a prisoner in his own house.

Sara put down the empty plate on the nightstand, folding her hands over her chest. "You look like you're under."

The boy gasped. "Did you just call me and alcoholic?"

She rolled her eyes. "You know what I mean."

He was glad he could spend most of her time with her since it was Spring break, but he couldn't look her in the eyes anymore, he couldn't look at her and see a version of himself.

Even if her eyes were hazel.

Even if she was Sara Potter.

Even if she would always be better than him in everything.

The haunted look about her made him sick.

"Look at me," it wasn't spoken like an order, but it felt like one so Draco raised his head and locked eyes with the ginger. "What's going on?"

He laughed. "You're standing there, asking me what's wrong like you haven't barely recovered from your near death experience."

"It takes a lot more to kill me."

"I know that."

"So what the fuck is wrong, Draco Malfoy?"

"Everything."

"I know that already."

He laughed. "You're still impossible."

"And very much able to beat your ass with a shoe."

Draco raised his hands in defeat, running one through his tousled hair. "Fine, you win, but just because you're a lady."