[61]

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

'I'm such and idiot,' Sara whispered to Nico as they neared the library where she and Draco were supposed to be meeting.

'And why is that?' Nico raised a brow.

'I'm having a study meeting with Draco Malfoy for Merlin's sake, Nico.'

'I know.'

'Oh, did you?' Sara said sarcastically, her mood getting worse with every step made towards her new nightmare.

'You're really pissed about this.'

'How can I not be? Dumbledore wants me to be friends with the boy who hated my guts for the past 6 years for being a Potter, would you not be pissed about this?'

'Now that you put it like that...' Nico stopped at Sara's murderous look. 'Yeah, love, I don't think I would've been able even to ask him about this, but you're confident.'

'And really freaking out right now.'

When they reached the library's entrance, Nico decided to stop and take Sara's cheeks into his big hands.

'You're just going through some essays and everything will be fine, I don't really trust the guy to be around my girl so just shout if anything happens.'

'You won't even be in the library,' Sara chuckled, stealing a quick kiss for reassurance.

'I will sense it thought,' Nico whispered into her ear before he hugged her tight and made his escape to Hagrid's.

Sara took a deep breath and clutched the strap of her bag tightly in her hand.

She had to become friends with her bully, how hard could that be?

Very.

Draco Malfoy was an impossible person to read so she never understood what's his deal underneath his rich brat attitude and gelled blonde hair.

Just now, he didn't look like the same old Malfoy that called after her in the halls.

As she walked, a tired Draco had his chin in his hand, his eyes almost closed.

He was almost asleep.

And he looked like he really needed a few hours.

His hair was messier than she has ever seen it, the dark circles underneath his big grey eyes huge; he was also really pale.

He looked like a ghost.

She didn't like this version of him.

'Hi,' Sara said softly, trying to get his attention.

He opened his eyes and studied her, righting himself. 'Stop the staring, Potter.'

No smirk, no amusement in his voice.

Draco Malfoy didn't feel right and Sara felt very weird about it; they weren't even friends.

Sara took the seat opposite him and started taking out her things. She was desperately trying to finish Snape's essay on nonverbal defense, one that looked worse than it sounded.