[45]

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

'I killed Sirius Black!' Bellatrix Lestrange exclaimed and a bitter laugh escaped her mouth.

Sara just stared at the veil where Sirius had disappeared into. She heard Harry's screams but couldn't figure out what he was shouting. Remus was keeping him back. From beside her, Nico got to his feet, looking worryingly at her.

'She killed him,' she repeated. Her voice was on the course of breaking, tears were forming in her eyes, threatening to run down her cheeks.

She ran after her brother, walking by a hurt Tonks and a concerned Kingsley Shacklebolt. They didn't stop her or say anything. After the fight they had, they were too shocked by the ending; it wasn't a happy one.

'Crucio!' Sara heard Harry yell and her heart almost broke. She was angry, sad, feeling dreadful, but she would never do such thing, she would never be like them.

'Never used an Unforgivable Curse before, have you, boy?' Bellatrix yelled and Sara walked by the fountain, raising her wand at her, with the advantage of not being seen. 'You need to mean them, Potter! You need to really want to cause pain - to enjoy it - righteous anger won't hurt me for long - I'll show you how it is done, shall I? I'll give you a lesson - '

Harry was forced to duck down the centaur's arm holding its bow, span off and landed with a crash on the floor a short distance from the golden wizard's head where he discovered Sara. She put a finger at her lips, a silent way of telling him not to make any noise.

'Potter, you cannot win against me!' Bellatrix cried.

Sara could hear her moving to the right, trying to get a clear shot of Harry.

'Stay back,' she whispered through gritted teeth and when Harry shook his head she shoved him on the floor.

'Stupefy!' she shouted and bright red sparks erupted from her wand, going right at Bellatrix, but she dodged them.

'Do you think, Potter,' Bellatrix started with a bitter laugh. 'that you could take down a witch like me? You? Surely your mudblood of a mother thought so too, but just look what happened to her.'

Sara was literally burning with anger and Harry watched with wide eyes as loads of red sparks began erupting from Sara's wand. She didn't stop, not when Bellatrix dodged the first spell, nor when she dodged the second or the third.

'Potter, I'm going to give you one chance!' shouted Bellatrix to Harry, still dodging Sara's hexes. 'Give me the prophecy - roll it out towards me now - and I may spare your life!'

'Well, you're going to have to kill me, because it's gone!' Harry roared. 'And he knows!' said Harry, with a mad laugh to match Bellatrix's own. 'Your dear old mate Voldemort knows it's gone! He's not going to be happy with you, is he?'

Sara stopped dead in her steps, dodging the now rain of spells Bellatrix was sending at her.

'What? What do you mean?' Bellatrix cried, and for the first time there was fear in her voice.

'The prophecy smashed when I was trying to get Neville up the steps! What do you think Voldemort'll say about that, then?'