[91]

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The two had fallen asleep on the carpet in the dining room, cuddling with one of the biggest and warmest blankets Fleur could provide them.

She had also not asked them why they were still awake, but catching them watch the sunset from a distance was a really beautiful sight; it gave her some hope that many moments like those would occur in the future.

Weeks passed by and April came to an end quickly and after time spent together catching up like she and Nico hadn't seen each other in a lifetime, Harry made plans without her yet again.

"They left?" Sara asked, her jaw hanging open. She glared at Bill, daring him to lie.

The eldest Weasley brother cleared his throat, looking over the ginger's shoulder at Nico; he looked tired but otherwise amusement was written all over his face. "They did. Probably first thing in the morning since none of us seemed to notice."

"What are we supposed to do now? We don't know if they're coming back, what if we're going to war, like tomorrow?"

Nico caught Sara's face in his palms, shaking his head slowly. "No one is going to war, certainly not tomorrow."

.

"You're saying that was Professor Dumbledore's brother? I've seen rocks far livelier than him," Sara muttered as Nico dragged her along the cold tunnel. Bill and Fleur were leading the way, the dim light of their wands barely helping them, luckily, the tunnel went straight ahead, with no weird patterns.

"He's not exactly a ray of sunshine and his cooking truly sucks, but he's gotten us through some horrible months at Hogwarts, ever since The Room of Requirement became a refuge for us, he didn't show signs of abandoning us," Nico whispered, almost bumping into Bill as he came to a stop.

Fleur was already in the room, it was enormous, and looked rather like the interior of a particularly sumptuous tree house, or perhaps a gigantic ship's cabin. Multicolored hammocks were strung from the ceiling and from the balcony that ran around the dark wood-paneled and windowless walls, which were covered in bright tapestry hangings. Sara saw the gold Gryffindor lion, emblazoned on scarlet; the black badger of Hufflepuff, set against yellow; and the bronze eagle of Ravenclaw, on blue. The silver and green of Slytherin alone were absent. There were bulging bookcases, a few broomsticks propped against the walls, and in the corner, a large wood-cased wireless.

As soon as Nico helped her through the door of the tunnel, Sara was engulfed in a suffocating hug by Mrs. Weasley, who looked like she was going to explode in tears at any given moment.

"Oh, Sara darling, imagine the relief we've all felt when Remus told us you're alright, I was driving myself insane with the thought that you died or something," Mrs. Weasley's words were muffled by Sara's shoulder, but they were loud enough that the redheaded Potter teared up a little.

"It's okay, Mrs. W-," Sara stopped herself, holding onto the woman dearly. "Mum. I'm alright and I hope that you have been doing well these months despite everything."

"Mum, you're crushing her," Nico muttered, running a hand through his dark locks.

"Indeed, mummy, leave the poor girl alone, it's our turn to crush her!" Fred and George sang as they appeared at Sara's side.