[Prologue]

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

On the 31th of October, 1981, Sara Mary Potter watched her mother die. She wasn't a normal witch like any other. Gifted with the power of a Geminent, the toddler was able to think.

As soon as the tall man in the black robe entered their room, Sara knew that he wasn't her lovely father. She watched her mother screaming to kill her instead of her kids, she watched her fall on the ground, her emerald-green eyes now lifeless.

But when the strange name raised his wand to kill the babies, he disappeared into a green light.

Sara didn't care about the pain that she felt in her left shoulder, the only thing that mattered now was Harry, her twin brother, that was crying, and the strange firebolt shaped scar that appeared on his forehead.

As soon as her tiny hands touched Harry's shoulder, he stopped crying and fell asleep.

Sara looked at her mother. She knew that she won't see her smile or hear her laugh ever again. Even if tinny tears wanted to run down her cheeks, she stayed strong for what felt like hours until she heard footsteps.

A enormous man entered their tiny bedroom, Sara has never seen him until then.

He lifted her and Harry up, carrying them in his huge arms.

Sara didn't know where they where going or what was going to happen or how, in just a few moments, the little ones became the famous Potter twins.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───