[6]

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

'Why is Harry looking at you like you killed someone last night?' Nico asked, giving some frog livers to Sara.

They were in the Care for Magical Creatures class where Hagrid gave them the assignment to feed the Blast Ended Skrewts. She turned around and gave Harry a look who quickly pretended to be interested in something Hermione was telling Ron.

She then tried to give their Blast Ended Skrewt some of the frog livers Nico gave her but didn't succeed as its end exploded and Sara was saved by Nico who anticipated that turn of events.

'Thanks,' she breathed out. 'Well I told him about my little incident in the woods at the Quidditch World Cup and since then he is convinced that the one that conjured the mark was about to kill us both. I think he's sure that Voldemort will jump from behind a tree and kill me.'

Nico chuckled. 'Your brother's love and affection is the thing that will probably get you killed not (here he lowered his voice) the very dead evil wizard.'

Sara smiled and ruffled Nico's black hair who smiled and defended her from the Blast Ended Skrewt that was ready for a new attack.

'They will be even more dangerous when Hagrid will discover what they eat!' Sara exclaimed, thanking Nico once more.

'I reckon they'll be six feet long,' he mumbled.

Sara nodded.

The bell ringed, that meant it was time for lunch.

'Thank God, I was craving that strawberry tart since last night!' Nico said happily and Sara giggled, joining her best friend on the way to the castle.

They sat down at the Gryffindor table and helped themselves to lamb chops and potatoes.

'I really regret not dropping Divination now,' Nico said between food bites.

'But don't you want to know how are you going to die tomorrow, my dear?' Sara imitated Trelawney so well that Nico actually turned around to look for her until Sara burst into laughter.

He smiled and shook his head. 'But there's not going back, is it?'

'Nope,' Sara replied and began eating some chocolate muffins.

'Sara!' Nico muttered.

'What?'

They were having Divination. Sara looked around; the whole class was staring at her.She sat up straight; she had been almost dozing off, lost in the heat and her thoughts.

'I was saying, my dear, that you were clearly born under the baleful influence of Saturn,' said Professor Trelawney, a faint note of resentment in her voice at the fact that she had obviously not been hanging on her words.

'Born under - what, sorry?' said Sara.

'Saturn, dear, the planet Saturn!' said Professor Trelawney, sounding definitely irritated that she wasn't riveted by this news. "I was saying that Saturn was surely in a position of power in the heavens at the moment of your birth. . . . Your redhair. . . your mean stature...tragic losses so young in life. . . I think I am right in saying, my dear, that you were born in midwinter?'