Chapter 89

An: Hi everyone, it's Sharon again.
I just wanted to say a really really big thank you to all of you, you guys are so kind and supportive and I really appreciate you all.

And you have even been so extra supportive during these times, so thank you for that!

Yeah, it has been hard dealing with this plagiarism issue, but you guys have really helped me out so far. And I'm very grateful, for all your ideas, and comments and just checking up.

Update on the plagiarism, some of the apps have taken the book down, others are transferring the accounts to me, and others have just ignored me, so it's a whole lot of stuff I'm even losing track of. Lol. 😅

And even though I haven't been able to fully deal with it yet, I'm already working on more chapters that I would post soon.

Hopefully in a couple of days...

But for now, that's it, thanks again, and I'll see you guys soon. Love yah!

Byeee.

.....

......

......

Oh gosh!
I'm just kidding. Haha!

I'm posting right now. No further delay.

And just to say, sorry for keeping you all waiting this long for an update.
I love writing for you guys.

I wanted to find a way to be able to publish new chapters without getting them copied again, but that might take some time, so I'll just post now for you guys anyway.

Hopefully they'll see my pleas in the earlier update and stop. (Wishful thinking, ha!)

Thanks so much for sticking around guys and for reading, voting and commenting!, again, I really appreciate you all. You're the best!
Now ending my rant, and letting the update begin, lol.

Love Sharon S.

---------

First thing I registered was that I was wet.
Dripping wet. Drenched right down to my underwear.

Best part was I could still feel a steady stream a water splashing me in the face.

I raised my hands to shield my face against the onslaught of water that was currently attacking me.
Just then, the pressure on my face disappeared and was probably directed elsewhere.

Slowly, I opened my eyes and was met with about ten pairs of worried and curious glances.

"Hey, are you alright?" Mavis was on one side of me and Raven on the other. Apart from that, all the rest around me were the kids who were previously rinsing off the tables and were now staring at me with their curious glances.

Also in front of me was a little blonde girl with pigtails, holding the end of the hose, pointed directly at my face, but thankfully, not streaming with water anymore.

I watched almost distractedly as drops still escaped the end of the hose and landed on my leg.

Drip.

Drip.

Drip.

Wait, I'm on the floor?
"Adrianne. Hey look at me, are you okay?"

I looked up at Mavis who was kneeling to my right. Her eyes were wide and she looked quite worried.
"What happened?"

"You passed out. Are you feeling ill?"